Coolskate2449's Guard Application
What is your IGN? Coolskate2449
How old are you as of now? 16
When can you play on MCP? On holidays or weekends almost entire day on weekdays 1-3 hours
What is your timezone? CST Same as you silas
What is your rank on the server? Citizen
Do you have any experience with other prison servers?  Yes I do especialy guarding
Do you have any experience with guarding? I have been guard on over 5 servers but they all shut down Sad Also  I Have been guard on MCP for 1 day and got demoted since I was never suppose to be promoted I am now DeaHead aka Head-Guard on Allo-Craft
Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Yes I have and I know Them Very well
Why should we pick you to be out next guard?  The reason I think I should be the next Guard for MCP is because I love MCP and Would do anything at all to get guard on it and I have Lots of Expeirence with guarding. I personaly like pvp and guarding is one of those jobs where PvP is involved a lot; I really think I should be guard also cause I will never abuse and would be a great addition to the MCP guard  group. I will also help Silas in anyway I can Thank you Very Much For reading my Guard Application Hopefully I can be a great help! Big Grin  1 More thing I will  Listen to All staff members that are higher then me and will ask silas about any rules before doing it Big Grin I have loads of time since I have nothing to do so I can be on MCP more then ever now. I only play 3 server on Minecraft and I mostly only play MCP which is why I would like to dedicate my minecraft life on MCP. I have helped the server in all the ways I could 1. Donated 2. Voted 3. Invite Friends! I am a really loyal player to MCP and will never ever quit. <3 Thank You so much For Reading!
Btw did You Know?
Donuts Don't Have Farms

signature

//[Image: KSuhqwo.png]
No

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
MIt you didnt know donuts dont have farms kek! XD

signature

nice joke coolskate

signature

kill for the win
<3

signature

Could be a good guard but not too respectful
Ty For Input I've been becoming more nice  by the day <3

signature

Due to current action and bad behavior as of now you will never even be considered for guard.

signature

???
Sad Silas ive been reallly nice now

signature

I dont get it nowaday I've been being so nice to everyone and I can never get guard Sad

signature