Interscope_'s Ban Appeal
IGN: Interscope_
Who banned you? Silas_Bowen
When were you banned? (Time/Date) June 27, 2017 @ 12:25 AM [PST]
Why were you banned? Toxic//Staff Disrespect
Are you at fault? Yes.
What was your rank on MCP? Citizen
Why should we unban you? Well, considering I had a rough day, I feel like I should be unbanned because I would love to come back home (MCP) instead of hitting the server lists. I have numerous friends on this server including dragon, (He just doesn't exactly know) As you said, the disrespect was not fully directed towards him. Yes, you did see somewhat of a salty chat feed from me, even though I feel like it was unsalted... BookishTurtle could possibly back me on that as I was messing around on his new Mega plot. I wish to be unbanned for many reasons, some of which include an escape from reality, donating to be a top dawg, expanding into Baron to expand my whole player experience. I feel very unsalted now after giving a week(s) review on what I have done. Dragon won't receive anymore salt, even though it was tasty.. Other than that, I may add some points as to why I feel like I should be unbanned. Thanks for taking time to read my screw up!
Additional info: N/A

signature

[Image: 308px-Olivia_Rodrigo_OR_Logo.svg.png]

signature

(Apr 5th, 2017, 02:56 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:No singing in Communist MCP Kappa

F

"I don't think it's Dragon, I think he is just being retarded as usual." - zs471 4/26/2017

You will be remembered zs471, F.

(Sep 24th, 2017, 09:25 AM)zs471 link Wrote:You know I was actually just thinking to myself, 'You know who would be a good guard?' Then it came to me. Obviously Dragon1240 would be a good guard. +1

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
Accepted.

signature

???
Yay welcome back interscope :3

Now lock up the thread Smile

signature

[Image: 39PzhKv.png]