Iman49840's Guard Application
What is your IGN? Iman49840
How old are you as of now? 15
What is your current playtime on the server? (/playtime) 39.4 hours( I have been playing since 2013)
When can you play on MCP? Anytime during the day (when the school year starts i'm only allowed to play on weekends)
What is your timezone? MDT
What is your rank on the server? Citizen
Do you have any experience with other prison servers? This is the only prison server I have played on and have been playing since 2013.
Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank (IP if possible). Nope this will be my first time guarding if I get accepted.
Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? yep, 12.6 Volts fixes all problems and I go over them a lot to make sure I know them.
Why should we pick you to be our next guard? I think you guys should pick me to be guard because I have been wanting this really bad for a long time and never got a chance to be a guard yet. I have learned a lot from all the other guards and have made sure I have known all the guard rules. I also took screenshots of the rules in case if I need a refresher. I am a very kind and positive individual and love to help out players that are new to the server. Please put a lot of thought as to whether or not I should be a guard for this prison server.

signature

"Those who live up to their names make one for themselves" -Dale Earnhardt Jr.
Playtime could be better, but still +1 Just stay active.  Has experience with the server since how long he has been playing.

signature

F
LSI: http://forums.cdgs.net/index.php/topic,3689.0.html
[Image: eL04gJk.png]
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Nothing negative to say but not too active. If I see you on more in the future you may be accepted.

signature

???
Ok

signature

"Those who live up to their names make one for themselves" -Dale Earnhardt Jr.