Zhodus's Guard Application
What is your IGN? Zhodus
When can you play on MCP? After School, No School
What is your timezone? EST
What is your rank on the server? Free
Do you have any experience with other prison servers? No
Do you have any experience with guarding? No
Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Yes
Why should we pick you to be our next guard? I think you should choose me to be your next guard because, im very friendly and like talking to people, i have never been banned, temp banned, muted, or jailed on MCP. I am not someone who rage quits after being killed, and i take responsibility for my actions. I am not someone who would just stand AFK for money, and play time. Donuts Don't Have Farms. I am always on alert while playing, so if anyone starts asking for help i will always be there. I am very good at PVP as i have experience with hard core fights against stronger opponents. I am very loyal to the server as i have been playing when i have the chance to. I am very polite to all players on the server even to the ones that call me bad words and make fun of me. As a former Mod i am strongly against foul language and hacking, as i report anyone who i have witnessed using hacks. My strongest qualities are that i am friendly, caring, nice, obedient, loyal, and fun.
i can see you are new to this, thats not bad,. i know this is ur first app. it needs to me about 4 times as long

signature

C'mon Bro Pop Off ??∆˙???˙∆˚≤??∫??∆˚??∫√?∂???∑???????
I like this app... the app is nice, but doesn't tell much... so write a little more and I will support you.
Nice app... A lot better then your last one. I can see you as guard. Haven't seen you pvp, but your app is good so I +1 this app. <3