MORE SERVERS!!!

I just went back to work so I have money again to burn, so what servers would you guys like. Depending on the box I rent I may do more then just one type of game. Also you can vote 3 times but don't just vote for one thing three times.

signature

-James Cameron
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Born too late to explore the earth, born too soon to explore the galaxy. Born just in time to гคเรє ๓ץ ๔๏ภﻮєг ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Other game: Dragon Nest on Steam Tongue

And for modded minecraft: Big Dig, or Tekkit?

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
Starcraft 2, rust, minecraft, call of duty waw, team fortress 2, some other games we play
(Apr 26th, 2014, 07:48 PM)KevinMineDiamond link Wrote:Starcraft 2, rust, minecraft, call of duty waw, team fortress 2, some other games we play

"starcraft 2" server? Isn't that all managed via battle.net?

also, pixelmon's code recently was found to collect the MAC address of all its users, which is a bad thing

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.
(Apr 26th, 2014, 08:33 PM)astralaether link Wrote:[quote author=KevinMineDiamond link=topic=1068.msg7143#msg7143 date=1398566898]
Starcraft 2, rust, minecraft, call of duty waw, team fortress 2, some other games we play

also, pixelmon's code recently was found to collect the MAC address of all its users, which is a bad thing
[/quote][Image: IW8simF.gif]

And to be honest I don't plan on adding more minecraft servers

signature

-James Cameron
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Born too late to explore the earth, born too soon to explore the galaxy. Born just in time to гคเรє ๓ץ ๔๏ภﻮєг ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
(Apr 26th, 2014, 08:47 PM)Zeedin link Wrote:[quote author=astralaether link=topic=1068.msg7144#msg7144 date=1398569626]
[quote author=KevinMineDiamond link=topic=1068.msg7143#msg7143 date=1398566898]

[/quote][Image: IW8simF.gif]

And to be honest I don't plan on adding more minecraft servers
[/quote]

ah, okay, then tf2

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.
I have an idea? This has been on my mind for a while actually, it seems a little complicated, and might take a lot of work, but I think that if there is a lot of effort and hard work that goes into it, it will probably pay off, and I'm sure a lot of players would like it.

:

Minecraft - Economy/Modern

Mods/Plugins:

-Buildcraft
-Some sort of Business Mod
-Stock Market Plugin/Mod
-Guns, Modern Weapons
-Cars Mod (I believe there is a pretty famous mod for this, but I can't remember the name of it)
-Boats/Ships Mod
-Some sort of Modern World mod, that would make mine craft seem much more realistic and Modern.
-Etc????????.. You probably get the idea by now.

Yes, I know this seems really fuckin far fetched, but if a lot of people pitch in, this could be a huge breakthrough in mine craft server gaming. This in my eyes, would be pretty awesome, and Im sure that if its made right, then it would attract a lot of people. Maybe there would have to be some Restrictions though?.
i want to see: gmod, tf2, and a minecraft hexxit server

signature

[Image: eJw9w0EKgzAQBdD9nOIfoEIRPIHoqkEX7QEifmsg...4oIlQ~.png]
When I voted I realized I'm the only hardcore call of duty player here qq

SideNote: If anyone has xbox and cod I'll school you any day 1v1 trick shot bolt action only.

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]
(Apr 26th, 2014, 11:35 PM)zs471 link Wrote:When I voted I realized I'm the only hardcore call of duty player here qq

SideNote: If anyone has xbox and cod I'll school you any day 1v1 trick shot bolt action only.
lol trick shot nub play a real game like titanfall

signature

[Image: eJw9w0EKgzAQBdD9nOIfoEIRPIHoqkEX7QEifmsg...4oIlQ~.png]