Shotgun33's Guard Application
What is your IGN? shotgun33
When can you play on MCP? Everyday for 4-5 hours+
What is your timezone? Arizona Time
What is your rank on the server? Baron
Do you have any experience with other prison servers? Yes, one.
Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank. MCP - C-Guard Thunderville Prison - Warden
Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Yes, a lot of times.
Why should we pick you to be out next guard?  Look, I know my story is me getting guard, doing a fairly well job of it, then resigning. But I look at the server and pretty much see no guards on. Saying this, I will not mess around. After previously guarding, I can see how hard it is stay active and be a guard without slipping up. I was messing up with being guard before, but now I will try a bit harder. I know no guard can be perfect, but I will try to get as close as I can be to perfect. Like I've said, I will be pretty active. I will try my best to be on MCP at least once a day (And by this I mean not popping on/off). I'm committed to my guard work and will do the best job that I can. I've been guard before, I know the business.
[move]Donuts Don't Have Farms[/move]

signature

[Image: eJwtx0EKg0AMBdB9TvEvUOkoMjcotNBd9yVgGK06...glwQ~~.png]
Oh, I didn't see that they changed the words to "Donuts Don't Have Farms". Edited.

signature

[Image: eJwtx0EKg0AMBdB9TvEvUOkoMjcotNBd9yVgGK06...glwQ~~.png]