Not really proof, but just wow Er.
[Image: JkaW9g3.jpg?1]
This was taken form CoC in Er's clan (Elijah is Er because it's his irl name) . Not really proof but keep your eyes peeled. Shame on Er.

signature

[Image: eJxzLMvPySzJzM9zT8zNzEtX0FXwTc1NVfBNzOMq...B7Gx-J.png]
[move]( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)[/move]
[Image: ZlBOKFu.png?1]
Leedle I seen him with another huzini cape this morning when I popped in after a walls game

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
(Apr 23rd, 2014, 08:26 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: Leedle I seen him with another huzini cape this morning when I popped in after a walls game
So how do you see these capes?

signature

-James Cameron
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Born too late to explore the earth, born too soon to explore the galaxy. Born just in time to гคเรє ๓ץ ๔๏ภﻮєг ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
(Apr 23rd, 2014, 09:42 PM)Zeedin link Wrote: [quote author=mitsuo_wolfblood link=topic=1038.msg6912#msg6912 date=1398309961]
Leedle I seen him with another huzini cape this morning when I popped in after a walls game
[/quote]

Magic? leedle

signature

(Apr 23rd, 2014, 09:42 PM)Zeedin link Wrote: [quote author=mitsuo_wolfblood link=topic=1038.msg6912#msg6912 date=1398309961]
[/quote]

You donate $5 to the developer of Huzuni to get a cape, $10 to get V.I.P. access on the client,
(Apr 23rd, 2014, 09:55 PM)MorbidEntree link Wrote: [quote author=Zeedin link=topic=1038.msg6922#msg6922 date=1398314522]
[quote author=mitsuo_wolfblood link=topic=1038.msg6912#msg6912 date=1398309961]
[/quote]

You donate $5 to the developer of Huzuni to get a cape, $10 to get V.I.P. access on the client,
[/quote]No I am asking how can you see it with out the Huzuni client because if the only way to see it is with the client things just got awkward :/

signature

-James Cameron
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Born too late to explore the earth, born too soon to explore the galaxy. Born just in time to гคเรє ๓ץ ๔๏ภﻮєг ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
(Apr 23rd, 2014, 10:54 PM)Zeedin link Wrote: No I am asking how can you see it with out the Huzuni client because if the only way to see it is with the client things just got awkward :/

Oh easy

I was raiding and what not on my factions crap, got off went to get meds and food and what not, but before that I popped on mcp to see if anyone worth while was on, not on longer then six seconds at most, Er ran past me doing parkour and on his back was the cape I didn't move or anything, checked the player list, seen er, logged out, :^) #Ban? Not like I moved or anything just wanted to see if anyone was on before I reopened minecraft because I was planning on watching a movie if nobody was on.

#DontMakeMeTheNextEfex

signature

(Apr 23rd, 2014, 11:17 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: [quote author=Zeedin link=topic=1038.msg6926#msg6926 date=1398318897]
No I am asking how can you see it with out the Huzuni client because if the only way to see it is with the client things just got awkward :/

Oh easy

I was raiding and what not on my factions crap, got off went to get meds and food and what not, but before that I popped on mcp to see if anyone worth while was on, not on longer then six seconds at most, Er ran past me doing parkour and on his back was the cape I didn't move or anything, checked the player list, seen er, logged out, :^) #Ban? Not like I moved or anything just wanted to see if anyone was on before I reopened minecraft because I was planning on watching a movie if nobody was on.

#DontMakeMeTheNextEfex
[/quote]

Heard you liked the movie qq

signature

[Image: eJw1i7EKwkAQBfv7ivcDigipBROwUIloEaxkye3F...wcLuE~.png]
(Apr 24th, 2014, 07:39 AM)KoolDev_SW link Wrote: Heard you liked the movie qq

Loved it that is why I didn't waste my time switching accounts.

signature

Not really on topic but may I join the coc clan blood?