Americer
(Apr 18th, 2014, 04:37 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: [quote author=astralaether link=topic=952.msg6523#msg6523 date=1397805058]
>mfw

Nb4 China bombs the U.S. And takes our "freedom"
[/quote]
They have no reason to just "Bomb us". We are good trading partners with them, and their country would fall the minute they set off the bomb, because then the UN would charge them with war crimes, and then all of the US' allies would be like "Bitch fuck no! They aint getting no 'charges for war crimes!' *all of them declare war on China*" Yah I totally see why China would just decide to bomb us.  :Smile :Smile :Smile
(Apr 18th, 2014, 04:42 PM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: They have no reason to just "Bomb us". We are good trading partners with them, and their country would fall the minute they set off the bomb, because then the UN would charge them with war crimes, and then all of the US' allies would be like "Bitch fuck no! They aint getting no 'charges for war crimes!' *all of them declare war on China*" Yah I totally see why China would just decide to bomb us.  :Smile :Smile :Smile

Lol just no. If you call a debt $1.12 trillion that WE owe China good trading I am sorry but just no. China wouldn't fall the moment they attack us for the simple fact is, China has allies to, not just the U.S. I am sure the U.N. would charge them but eh China would wreck the U.S.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
(Apr 18th, 2014, 04:50 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: [quote author=ShadowHunterDaPro link=topic=952.msg6558#msg6558 date=1397864547]
They have no reason to just "Bomb us". We are good trading partners with them, and their country would fall the minute they set off the bomb, because then the UN would charge them with war crimes, and then all of the US' allies would be like "Bitch fuck no! They aint getting no 'charges for war crimes!' *all of them declare war on China*" Yah I totally see why China would just decide to bomb us.  :Smile :Smile :Smile

Lol just no. If you call a debt [size=8pt]$1.12 trillion[/size] that WE owe China good trading I am sorry but just no. China wouldn't fall the moment they attack us for the simple fact is, China has allies to, not just the U.S. I am sure the U.N. would charge them but eh China would wreck the U.S.
[/quote]
First of all, I would like to know how you got that number, and Yes china does have allies, but not as many as the US does, and Russia is one of the three countries that runs the UN, and they would probably agree that China committed a large war crime. Therefore, China would then have war declared on them by pretty much every Powerful country there is. Including Canada, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Italy, US, Russia, Switzerland, Japan, South Korea, Spain, etc...
(Apr 18th, 2014, 07:12 PM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: First of all, I would like to know how you got that number, and Yes china does have allies, but not as many as the US does, and Russia is one of the three countries that runs the UN, and they would probably agree that China committed a large war crime. Therefore, China would then have war declared on them by pretty much every Powerful country there is. Including Canada, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Italy, US, Russia, Switzerland, Japan, South Korea, Spain, etc...

Why the hell would United Kingdom and France work together? Read up on your history  as for the number I will give some links

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/10/...illion-to/

And the top ten countries we owe money too:

http://people.howstuffworks.com/5-united...olders.htm

Trust me with all the money we owe other countries the United States is, pardon my French, F U C K, fucked.

signature

[/quote]
Trust me with all the money we owe other countries the United States is, pardon my French, F U C K, fucked.
[/quote]
Unless you default, either way you're fucked long term.

signature

???
[/quote]
[/quote]

Pretty much yeah, unless we get an actual president who knows what the hell he is doing.

signature

(Apr 18th, 2014, 08:40 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: [quote author=LaughNgamez link=topic=952.msg6587#msg6587 date=1397878740]
[/quote]
[/quote]

Pretty much yeah, unless we get an actual president who knows what the hell he is doing.
[/quote]
Good point.
(Apr 18th, 2014, 04:42 PM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: because then the UN would charge them with war crimes

>implying the UN has any sort of military power when put next to china

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.
(Apr 18th, 2014, 11:58 PM)astralaether link Wrote: [quote author=ShadowHunterDaPro link=topic=952.msg6558#msg6558 date=1397864547]
because then the UN would charge them with war crimes

>implying the UN has any sort of military power when put next to china
[/quote]
Well they actually do. The UN is made up of all the most powerful countries in the world.
(Apr 19th, 2014, 12:17 AM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: Well they actually do. The UN is made up of all the most powerful countries in the world.

Proof?

signature