Peanut2000's Guard App
What is your IGN?: Peanut2000

When can you play on MCP?: Almost always, so long as I do not have schoolwork.

What is your timezone?: Pacific Standard Time.

What is your rank on the server?: Citizen.

Do you have any experience with other prison servers?: A few, yes. Most of them have gone down to my understanding.

Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank.: One was a Beastnode server, and another was called SynergyAge. Both of which shut down due to financial reasons/griefing.

Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room?: Yes I have, I do every so often as a refresher.

Why should we pick you to be out next guard?: I believe I should be picked as the next guard because of my experience on the server, and the fact I am patient and unbiased towards the other prisoners. Should I be chosen, I will uphold the Guard and Prison rules, and be sure that they are followed appropriately. Nobody will be given special treatment because they are a 'friend'. I've been playing on the server for 3-4 months now, and I've familiarized myself with the rules, and I've observed plenty on how the other guards act and do their duties. I would keep the rules upheld, while still being sure that everyone has a good prison experience overall.
One of the other reasons I wish to be guard is so that not as many new players will leave the server. I've noted this happening a lot lately due to excessive PVP in C block, and I think I could help keep this at a minimum.

I do hope you consider my app.
-Peanut2000

[attachment deleted by admin]

signature

[Image: eJw9w0EKgzAQBdD9nOIfoEIRPIHoqkEX7QEifmsg...4oIlQ~.png]