Lord_kk's Guard Application
What is your IGN? Lord_kk

When can you play on MCP? Week days: 3:30 to 6:30 EST

What is your timezone? EST

What is your rank on the server? Free

Do you have any experience with other prison servers? I have played on many other prison servers with ranks similar to this one though I preferred this one because of the community Smile

Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank. I used to be Main-Guard (it has different ranks) on this really old server before it closed down. I have a lot of experience concerning [glow=lightblue,2,300]SEDIMENTARY TORCHES[/glow] I also used to be a A-Guard on this server before I went inactive for 8 months Sad Sry silas

Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? I have read all the guard rules on the forums and in the info room many times before but I have went and read them once again before posting this app to make sure I understand them correctly.

Why should we pick you to be out next guard? I have a lot of guarding experience on this server as I nearly made it to Head-Guard before I went inactive. I am pretty good at pvp and I have memorized all the rules and can state them, how long one should be punished for a certain thing (ex guard armor, bow etc). I try my best to help the players and keep them safe! I will treat all prisoners fairly, nor abuse any of my abilities or do anything in general that would hurt The MCP. I know the map by the back of my hand and all of it nooks and crannies thanks to several players helping me get used to the new map. I don't swear/rage and I think I am pretty mature even though I'm 13. Even though I am not citizen or Baron I still have enough experience to be a guard as I have proved before. I get along with most people pretty easily and I wouldn't argue that much. If I am able to re-aquire my status as a guard I will make sure to give it my all and try as hard as I can to prove my abilities! Yes, I've gotten muted and jailed quite a few times but it was because I was a prisoner and I was allowed to! I am also planning on making a trailer for The MCP soon! If I become a guard I will make sure that I learn the rules by heart and follow them 100% through! I will never hesitate to fight anyone in any riots and will fight as hard as I can no matter what! I hope you will consider me to become a guard once again Silas! Thank you for your time and for reading this! I greatly appreciate it Smile

~Lord_kk
i like his personality, he seems really nice, and also he's been guard once, and therefore he understands the job  and also he has a really nice application, he's really active now, and also i don't think i've ever seen him get muted.  Although i would suggest to make it even more longer

signature

[Image: 46w4L0e.jpg]
Quote:and also i don't think i've ever seen him get muted.
No lies I've been muted 3 times in a day Tongue

Quote:Although i would suggest to make it even more longer
Challenge [glow=red,2,300]ACCEPTED [/glow]