Traydenpoke's Guard Application!
Hello,before I start,I am gonna say thank you for taking your time to read this,I am 12 turning 13 if you haven't noticed already,I like pizza,I have guard friends on the server,and now to the app. [Guard Friends : Summonhalo]

What Is Your IGN? traydenpoke

When Can You Play On MCP ? Weekdays 2-5 hrs Weekends 6-9 hrs!!!

What Is Your Timezone? EST. (Eastern Canada)

What Is Your Rank On The Server? Citizen.

Do You Have Experience With Other Prison Servers? Yes,many but MCP is by far my faviourite and most active.

Do You Have Any Experience With Guarding? Give A List Of Servers And Your Guard Rank: Mcp (mcp-mcs.com) C-Guard [I was a c-guard for a week or so and I resigned for a reason that I don't even remember and I would like a second chance at being a guard!!

Have You Read Both The Guard Rules,And The Prisoner Rules,Even The Ones In The Info Room? Yes,many many many times I've read it.I've read it so much I even lost count,sedimentary torch.

Why Should We Pick You To Be Our Next Guard? You should pick me to be the next guard of MCP because I am SUPER mature even though I am 12 but im turning 13 on Tuesday.I have donated 20$ to MCP and looking to donate more.I really want to be a guard again so I can guard C-Blockers.When I'm on,random people are killing C-Blockers and other players without a guard on,and the guard have been really inactive,i can stop that.If this is accepted I will be WAY more loyal.I would also like to be the next guard because I am SUPER dedicated. [I missed school on a fake sickness just to guard once].I asked other guards how I was when I used to be a guard and I got 7-9 which is good!My whole time I've been a guard I've looked up to summonhalo.I am a decent PvPer.I know all the rules and I would NEVER give out free stuff or abuse.Whenever someone joins the server I welcome them and when someone comes back I say welcome back.This is by far my faviourite server to play on and never won't be.Even if this application is denied I will still play and apply again later.Lastly,when a new player joins the server I either give them money or items.I've gave 200k to thesecondbaron total about so he can rankup.Please consider this.

Only comment below if you have something nice / usefull to say!
~Tray out.

nice application that is a decent length and also he very respectfull and nice, and while he was guard i felt like he made a difference, and the only reason he resigned is because he said that he would be too inactive, and now it seems like he's not inactive at all

signature

[Image: 46w4L0e.jpg]
(Mar 23rd, 2014, 02:40 PM)summonhalo link Wrote: nice application that is a decent length and also he very respectfull and nice, and while he was guard i felt like he made a difference, and the only reason he resigned is because he said that he would be too inactive, and now it seems like he's not inactive at all

Yeah my family was going threw problems but it's all solved now so I can be more active.