ASINISTERTACO's Mod Application
Timezone: Pacific Standard Time
How Long Have You Played On MCP? About 1 year
Have You Ever Been: Banned, Muted, Kicked? Banned once
If You Have Been, Why, And For How Long? Islanding in spleef 1 day temp-ban
Why Should We Pick You To Be Our Next Moderator? I?m responsible, and decently fast at typing. I don't randomly p.v.p. I?m mature, I know the commands and rules I have a lot more time now than I did a few weeks ago. I?m on a lot more now. I?m always on my p.c at least 2 hours a day so I can play when I?m done with my work for the day. When I?m on I play at least 3 hours so I?m able to moderate for a while and keep the prison peaceful, and help the guards by muting people using caps and spamming while they're dealing with riots. I?m respectful to all prisoners and staff. I have a lot of experience on the server. I always welcome new members unless I?m busy with something. I?m friendly to all the people on the server. I help new people on the server if they have questions. I always follow the rules and won't abuse my staff position. I'd like to help keep the chat clean. I'm on a lot when other people who can mute aren't on, and a lot of people use too much capital letters and spam and nobody can do anything about it. I don't falsely accuse anybody of anything i don't, and i don't scam
Additional Information: That's it thanks for reading it! (If it needs more beef just tell me I?d love for advice on these!) I hope i get picked for Mod

signature

[Image: eJw9w0EKgzAQBdD9nOIfoEIRPIHoqkEX7QEifmsg...4oIlQ~.png]
All you did was copy and paste from your old application :/

(Mar 20th, 2014, 05:59 PM)ASINISTERTACO link Wrote: Age: 12
Why Should We Pick You To Be Our Next Moderator? I?m responsible, and decently fast at typing. I don't randomly p.v.p. I?m mature, I know the commands and rules I have a lot more time now than I did a few weeks ago. I?m on a lot more now. I?m always on my p.c at least 2 hours a day so I can play when I?m done with my work for the day. When I?m on I play at least 3 hours so I?m able to moderate for a while and keep the prison peaceful, and help the guards by muting people using caps and spamming while they're dealing with riots. I?m respectful to all prisoners and staff. I have a lot of experience on the server. I always welcome new members unless I?m busy with something. I?m friendly to all the people on the server. I help new people on the server if they have questions. I always follow the rules and won't abuse my staff position. I'd like to help keep the chat clean.
Additional Information: That's it thanks for reading it! (If it needs more beef just tell me I?d love for advice on these!) I hope i get picked for Mod

(Mar 6th, 2014, 09:00 PM)ASINISTERTACO link Wrote: Age: 12
Why Should We Pick You To Be Our Next Moderator? I?m responsible, and decently fast at typing. I don't randomly p.v.p. I?m mature, I know the commands and rules I have a lot more time now than I did a few weeks ago. I?m on a lot more now. I?m always on my p.c at least 2 hours a day so I can play when I?m done with my work for the day. When I?m on I play at least 3 hours so I?m able to moderate for a while and keep the prison peaceful, and help the guards by muting people using caps and spamming while they're dealing with riots. I?m respectful to all prisoners and staff. I have a lot of experience on the server. I always welcome new members unless I?m busy with something. I?m friendly to all the people on the server. I help new people on the server if they have questions. I always follow the rules and won't abuse my staff position. I'd like to help keep the chat clean.
nobody really saw my other one tho :/

signature

(Mar 20th, 2014, 06:30 PM)ASINISTERTACO link Wrote: nobody really saw my other one tho :/

It had 7 posts and 86 views......

Also, you could have added details to this new one so people don't ignore this one since it is exactly like your old one.
(Mar 20th, 2014, 06:47 PM)MorbidEntree link Wrote: [quote author=ASINISTERTACO link=topic=748.msg4976#msg4976 date=1395365420]
nobody really saw my other one tho :/

It had 7 posts and 86 views......

Also, you could have added details to this new one so people don't ignore this one since it is exactly like your old one.
[/quote]ok there

signature