#Change

As you can see I have been vary busy (only 3 hours) and the forums looks vary different now. If there is any UI bugs or any thing please report it right away (In comments here) because I am not yet a master of the HTML and CSS so there will be bugs. #silasisgoingtobemadbecusehedosenotlikechange

Zeedin out!

signature

-James Cameron
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Born too late to explore the earth, born too soon to explore the galaxy. Born just in time to гคเรє ๓ץ ๔๏ภﻮєг ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Also if there is a bug please post a screenshot of it.

Thanks Zeedin

signature

-James Cameron
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Born too late to explore the earth, born too soon to explore the galaxy. Born just in time to гคเรє ๓ץ ๔๏ภﻮєг ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Also fixed images They will auto re-size to your web browser now! It only took me 3 months to get around to fixing that.

[Image: cdgslg.png]

signature

-James Cameron
(Mar 20th, 2014, 12:39 PM)Zeedin link Wrote: Also fixed images They will auto re-size to your web browser now! It only took me 3 months to get around to fixing that.

[Image: cdgslg.png]

Yay! Finally no more annoyingly over sized images! Big Grin
Praise the lord!

signature

???
"Vary" It is very in this context. -.-

signature

YouTube.com/CauseAndEfex
Will be posting videos relatively soon.
(Mar 20th, 2014, 06:48 PM)Efex link Wrote: "Vary" It is very in this context. -.-

No one has perfect typing or spelling 24/7/365....
(Mar 20th, 2014, 06:48 PM)Efex link Wrote: "Vary" It is very in this context. -.-

This is coming from the server retard, or should I have used cum because that is what you 12 year olds do.

signature

-James Cameron
(Mar 20th, 2014, 08:05 PM)Zeedin link Wrote: [quote author=Efex link=topic=738.msg4994#msg4994 date=1395366529]

This is coming from the server retard, or should I have used cum because that is what you 12 year olds do.
[/quote]

also "y" and "u"
oh god that makes me mad.

all in favor of banning _Efex?

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.
(Mar 20th, 2014, 09:20 PM)astralaether link Wrote: [quote author=Zeedin link=topic=738.msg5033#msg5033 date=1395371142]
[quote author=Efex link=topic=738.msg4994#msg4994 date=1395366529]

[/quote]

also "y" and "u"
oh god that makes me mad.

all in favor of banning _Efex?
[/quote]

[Image: raises-hand.gif]
:p