explodmonke500s guard application
What is your IGN? explodmonke500
When can you play on MCP?  5-10 PST
What is your timezone? PST
What is your rank on the server? B
Do you have any experience with other prison servers? Not a whole lot I get to rank A then get bored
Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank. I've never tried being a  guard before
Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Of course the were right next to the sedimentary torch
Why should we pick you to be out next guard? Cause I am awesome!!! No besides that I've read the rules watched other people PVP and seen 5 people gank 2 guards sometimes quantity is better than quality
(Mar 17th, 2014, 06:07 PM)explodmonke500 link Wrote: Do you have any experience with other prison servers? Not a whole lot I get to rank A then get bored

bwahahahahaha, at least you're honest. this usually happens to me. Make sure that you make your application a bit longer, or it isn't likely to be accepted

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.
(Mar 17th, 2014, 06:24 PM)astralaether link Wrote: [quote author=explodmonke500 link=topic=723.msg4844#msg4844 date=1395104841]
Do you have any experience with other prison servers? Not a whole lot I get to rank A then get bored

bwahahahahaha, at least you're honest. this usually happens to me. Make sure that you make your application a bit longer, or it isn't likely to be accepted
[/quote]
Will do thanks Tongue Im not a person who likes to go onto long tangents. Short and to the point