willtd05-Guard APP
What is your IGN? willtd05

When can you play on MCP?  I was very inactive but we all go through that. I will be on after school and on the weekends

What is your timezone? EST

What is your rank on the server? Baron

Do you have any experience with other prison servers? yes, killion

Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank. Yes I was a Guard on MCP

Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Yes I have [color=red][glow=red,2,300][move](Sedimentary Torch!!)[/move]

Why should we pick you to be out next guard? I believe that I should be the the next C-Guard on mcp because I have fallen head over heals for the position of guard and it meant the world to me when I was privileged to have that rank. I know I've messed up in the past and have hit a inactive spell but I can assure you that I just want to guard on mcp once more. I have been banned before and I have messed up my job on the MCP, however I am human and we all make mistakes and i have no problem admitting that and asking for one more chance as a guard. Just to state other reasons and not to just plead. I am a great people person and I have done the job before so I know what I am doing. I can understand if you do not trust me enough yet to give me guard and thats totally fair. I am just asking you to give it one more thought, it would be a great pleasure. I know that all of the guard fat has been added on but I just wanted to comment on how all the people that were added on to the team were previous guards. I was given my chance and I was demoted for a good reason and so were all of the others with the acception of the people that resigned. I am hoping that you all can see that it is time for my second shot as a guard. and this wouldn't be a guard application if i didn't say, I am pretty good at pvp and feel that I am confident and skilled enough for the job. im not posting this other app to get on the wardens nerves, i just want to get the attention back on the topic.

signature

C'mon Bro Pop Off ??∆˙???˙∆˚≤??∫??∆˚??∫√?∂???∑???????
He was a very good guard in the past, he is very well at pvp and deserves the chance as guard. +1
I would recommend will for guard, however will, in LBB we don't like people applying for staff sooooo..........
this may sound dumb but idk what LBB is and i thought you have to apply to get guard

signature

C'mon Bro Pop Off ??∆˙???˙∆˚≤??∫??∆˚??∫√?∂???∑???????
Good application, nice guy, good at PvP. +1
Will, LBB is our faction, and we don't like when people apply for mod or guard.
(Mar 16th, 2014, 01:04 PM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: Will, LBB is our faction, and we don't like when people apply for mod or guard.

So you discourage players in your faction from bettering themselves?