Scammer: Yes
Raider:Yes
Cusser:Yes
Nice To Noobs:No
Constant Threat To The PvP Society :Yes
Profile Picture:See Attached File
For Other Player Profiles Message Me (baileysara) In-Game
Who are the alts?
this is actually cool although not 100% accurate. I would like to see "alts" and "times banned"

signature

???
(Mar 10th, 2014, 10:51 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote: this is actually cool although not 100% accurate. I would like to see "alts" and "times banned"

silas, zeedin's database couldn't hold all of the numbers that would go under "times banned"

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.
(Mar 11th, 2014, 04:24 PM)astralaether link Wrote: [quote author=LaughNgamez link=topic=655.msg4246#msg4246 date=1394517080]
this is actually cool although not 100% accurate. I would like to see "alts" and "times banned"

silas, zeedin's database couldn't hold all of the numbers that would go under "times banned"
[/quote]
Zeedin was banned? O.o?
zeedin runs the forums

_efex has been banned so many times that the box would shit itself if the number was posted

signature

lol k, next time be clearer please.
(Mar 11th, 2014, 07:20 PM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: lol k, next time be clearer please.

It was clear as daylight about what he was talking about though.
(Mar 11th, 2014, 07:20 PM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: lol k, next time be clearer please.

I have no idea how more clear I could have worded that, other than giving the paragraph long description.

signature

It looked like that by "Zeedin's database", you ment if Zeedin's were to have a player profile that it couldn't hold the number of times he's been banned