Additional info: Swagger

signature

I wreck bitchs' pussies
denied.

signature

???
Erik is a loyal member/staff of MCP.
Dude Erick you're the one who abused
Guys, can't you see that erik is the owner of the server? in addition to that, he makes the rules, so he should be unbanned.

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.
From what I seen it was almost like what Geo did but Erik banned the wardens along with Silas, unless Silas was in with him in doing it with Console then I think he should be unbanned, if he was doing it on his own then I would agree with the ban.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
(Mar 10th, 2014, 08:26 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: From what I seen it was almost like what Geo did but Erik banned the wardens along with Silas, unless Silas was in with him in doing it with Console then I think he should be unbanned, if he was doing it on his own then I would agree with the ban.
Lmao you're making me sound like the abusive one. I already told you that when I did that silas was chill with it. Doesn't that make sense to you? Erik wouldn't have been demoted and perm banned if Silas was in on it.

signature

(Mar 23rd, 2022, 02:35 PM)GeoDope link Wrote:[quote author=serrian_ link=topic=6355.msg39052#msg39052 date=1647977252]
no

serrian doesn't deserve +15/-7 karma, he wishes he could deny apps. Serrian is never getting staff again lmao
[/quote]
XD I know that Geo I meant that it was almost. Almost the same thing you did except Silas was cool with what you did.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
he's just like a flower!

unbanunbanunbanunbanunbanunban

signature

[Image: FBItP4u.gif]
Hey Erik! Join the crew Big Grin!