NoahDaBOss51's Guard app (A new begining)
When can you play on MCP? All day on weekends and from 6-9:30 pm on the week days.

What is your timezone? East coast

What is your rank on the server? Baron

Do you have any experience with other prison servers? Yes, I have reached the max level/rank on lots of prison servers and love playing on them.

Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank. Yes I am currently a guard on "pb-craft.zapto.org." I have also been guard on MCP and enjoyed it a lot until I made a stupid decision and got myself demoted.

Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Yes, I thought them through and understood them very well. Big Grin

Why should we pick you to be out next guard? You should pick me as guard because I love prison servers. I promise to be loyal, trustworthy, and to make the server fun and safe for all to enjoy! I loved it when I was guard on the server because I made the server fun and safe. I would just love the opportunity of being your guard to the server. I also have lots of pvp experience. I am a very good pvp player considering I have played prison servers my hole minecraft experience. I love Prison servers, especially MCP. MCP is life and I would love to be apart of the community/staff. I should be guard because I don't see guards on a lot and see the people who have enjoyed the server killing the ones who have just joined for amusement. Don't get me wrong I think that the guards on this server are great but, I feel that they are not on as much as I would be on if I got this job. I want to see everyone having fun and enjoying the server so they can get something out of MCP. If they can play on the server and keep getting new players on the MCP, the server will become big and strong.  If you wanted to know I also donated $65 dollars to the server. $15 of the total donations went to pointlessbob.Thank you for your time and have a nice day.Smile
P.s. I don't know why but I love the words " Sedimentary Torch"
  Wink
$65 LOL pfft that's almost nothing and also you hack too much to be guard.
(Mar 9th, 2014, 04:44 PM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: and also you hack too much to be guard.

Got proof of that?
Shadow, he does not hack at all, whatsoever. He is very good at pvp. Don't call people that are better than you a hacker shadow.

Even though he typed "/rankup" he still should get guard, it's just a noob mistake, he really fits in and is capable for the job.

signature

(Mar 9th, 2014, 04:47 PM)urabm link Wrote: Shadow, he does not hack at all, whatsoever. He is very good at pvp. Don't call people that are better than you a hacker shadow.

Even though he typed "/rankup" he still should get guard, it's just a noob mistake, he really fits in and is capable for the job.
I agree with you
You say he doesn't hack whatsoever? Then why has he already been banned twice for hacking? And why do a ton of people agree that he hacks. I personally have pvp'ed with him and I have witnessed him use anti-knock back, not even moving at all when I hit him.
I was only banned once and it was wrongfully set because I don't have and never will have hax.
(Mar 9th, 2014, 06:44 PM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: Then why has he already been banned twice for hacking?

I've been banned for hacking, yet I haven't ever used any hacks (only used mods that are allowed on the server).
Noah, you were definatelly not wrongly banned. Geo could tell you wee hacking, and you were. Stop trying to cover it up.
(Mar 9th, 2014, 09:35 PM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: Noah, you were definatelly not wrongly banned. Geo could tell you wee hacking, and you were. Stop trying to cover it up.

post some fucking proof or get the hell out of the thread

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.