Contest (In-game Prizes!!!)
So I'm gonna start doing contests on this thread where I will set a challenge and a prize for the first person who does the challenge.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

5 March, 2014
The first challenge is to get 105 levels and screenshot it as proof and post the screenshot here. First person to achieve this will get 32k in-game money. Also, put your IGN in your post so I know who to pay.

Edit: You need to show that you have 100 levels at one time. So, what I mean by that is that you can't just show me a screenshot of you having 20 and another with 35 and so on till you equal 100. Feel free to make a post if this didn't make sense.

Edit 2: Changed challenge to 105 and a half (where the level bar is filled slightly) levels because I just realized that when the server reloads it shows that you have 100 levels when you actually don't. Also changed reward to 32k to compensate for the level change.

Winner of challenge: (will be edited when someone wins)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is how to post an image in your post:
Code:
[img](url of image including .jpg, .png, etc)[/img]
You can also find this code for a specific image if you upload it to imgur.com and you can copy and paste it from there.
what if we have 300 lvls? will we get 90k?
(Mar 5th, 2014, 03:01 PM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: what if we have 300 lvls? will we get 90k?

No, sorry. Just 100 levels for 30k, no multiplying those numbers. But, if you have more than 100 levels then it will still count for the challenge.
will we get something extra based on how many levels over 100?
(Mar 5th, 2014, 06:04 PM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: will we get something extra based on how many levels over 100?

Maybe. Just know that for now 100 levels = 30k (for the first person that shows proof).
30k, please. :^)
http://i.imgur.com/J9Qbflp.jpg?1

signature

[Image: eJxzLMvPySzJzM9zT8zNzEtX0FXwTc1NVfBNzOMq...B7Gx-J.png]
[move]( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)[/move]
[Image: ZlBOKFu.png?1]
Doesn't prove it video is better might be reload

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
(Mar 5th, 2014, 06:41 PM)BluudBath link Wrote: 30k, please. :^)
http://i.imgur.com/J9Qbflp.jpg?1

Didn't post image correctly and is waaayyy too suspicious.
Changed the challenge :/
inb4 someone buys plain xp pack for 300 levels and blows em all

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.