Double/Triple Ores Suggestion
I think it would be cool if there was a thing in the donations store that would give double or triple ores in all mines for 24 hours (or until midnight). This package would cost $50 - $65 or the combined price of double/triple ores for 24 hours (so it would be [price of double/triple ores] multiplied by 24).

Hope this is considered Smile
(Feb 27th, 2014, 07:19 PM)MorbidEntree link Wrote: I think it would be cool if there was a thing in the donations store that would give double or triple ores in all mines for 24 hours (or until midnight). This package would cost $50 - $65 or the combined price of double/triple ores for 24 hours (so it would be [price of double/triple ores] multiplied by 24).

mmmm possible but not likely, why would someone invest $50 into a triple ores even though they would be on a few hours max?

signature

???
(Feb 27th, 2014, 10:05 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote: [quote author=MorbidEntree link=topic=569.msg3654#msg3654 date=1393553956]
I think it would be cool if there was a thing in the donations store that would give double or triple ores in all mines for 24 hours (or until midnight). This package would cost $50 - $65 or the combined price of double/triple ores for 24 hours (so it would be [price of double/triple ores] multiplied by 24).

mmmm possible but not likely, why would someone invest $50 into a triple ores even though they would be on a few hours max?
[/quote]

Maybe if they're nice and want to treat everyone on the server that day.
Not to discriminate, but Im pretty sure no one would do that Morbid.
(Mar 3rd, 2014, 09:43 PM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: Not to discriminate, but Im pretty sure no one would do that Morbid.

I would if I had the money to.
Well thats kind of you, but you would probably be the only one. Therefore, Silas does not want to waste time on a pack that only one person is going to buy.
(Mar 3rd, 2014, 10:03 PM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: Therefore, Silas does not want to waste time on a pack that only one person is going to buy.

Why don't you let Silas speak for himself?
Dude, its common sense, no one would make that pack if they knew only one person would buy.
(Mar 3rd, 2014, 10:55 PM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: Dude, its common sense, no one would make that pack if they knew only one person would buy.

That made no sense. :/
(Mar 3rd, 2014, 10:55 PM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: Dude, its common sense, no one would make that pack if they knew only one person would buy.

Silas made a SQUID SPAWNER pack for one person before

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.