Demoted
Whoever demoted you the first time did not do it properly, so when I was fixing your chain you were set to free.

signature

???
I did it the way you told me to silas, cast demote zs471

signature

(Mar 23rd, 2022, 02:35 PM)GeoDope link Wrote:[quote author=serrian_ link=topic=6355.msg39052#msg39052 date=1647977252]
no

serrian doesn't deserve +15/-7 karma, he wishes he could deny apps. Serrian is never getting staff again lmao
[/quote]
Yes Silas, geo doesnot demote properly
Er the topic isn't about you get off it

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
i never said it was, I'm saying that the same thing happened to me, and silas should just do the demotions himself, because geo is obviously not capable of doing it properly
.......Er how dense are you or do you have to be, it is probably a glitch with the command or system it isn't Geo's fault if he is doing it right, stop hating on him and Astral both.

signature

im not hating, I'm just saying he should stop demoting and just let silas do it so there is a zero problem guarantee? i still like geo? and I'm warming up to astral...
Again, they are WARDENS for a REASON if your to thick headed to realize their position and why they are picked then stop commenting on things that deal with them.

signature

locked because now it's just a bunch of eight year olds arguing

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.