er3853 <-reported
This is all what I can give for this report:
This wasn't appropriate..
[Image: iyxoVIM.png]
This one is hard to understand. I was fighting, when I saw er, calling for a sword, in a none-pvp zone.. It was a large riot, with many prisoners, and I had no time to take many screenshots, So I did as fast as I could.

If you zoom, you can see er behind the wall of the treefarm.
[Image: 6NSSf0E.png]

signature

[Image: FBItP4u.gif]
sporty the second screenshot shows nothing, and the first one, u dissed me first, saying the same thing? and all u do is dis me and annoy me, i can't guard with You ,no one else has a problem
These screenshots don't have as much in it as I thought they did. But I'm sure er doesn't have many chances left. er I'd like to see you improve and fast. It'd be a shame if you were demoted, again after you told us you have gotten better.

signature

(Mar 23rd, 2022, 02:35 PM)GeoDope link Wrote:[quote author=serrian_ link=topic=6355.msg39052#msg39052 date=1647977252]
no

serrian doesn't deserve +15/-7 karma, he wishes he could deny apps. Serrian is never getting staff again lmao
[/quote]
i am better geo, these screenshots don't show anything, and i haven't done anything else bad during my time as guard, not to my knowledge at least, and sparty is the only guard who seems to have a problem with me, and is completely disrespectful
You called a sword in a none-pvp zone, you said that I was too bad for MCP, that's two important things.

signature

I've never called a sword in a non-pvp zone, and it could've just been that we were both standing on the edge of the pvp-zone, i specifically remember that that happened once, i don't remember who it was, but i do recall calling for a sword while possibly on the edge of pvp zone, i learned my lesson from last time i was guard? and the reason i said ur too bad for MCP, is because u said I'm bad a being guard and bad at pvp? i may not be the best guard, but none of the other guards seem to have a problem with me? and i may not be the best at pvp, but Im pretty good? and the only time anything comes up is when ur guarding with me? u seem to have something personal against me, and i really don't get why, i never did anything bad to you (to my knowledge), and you are also constantly dissing me and arguing with me, and once again No Other Guard Seems To Have A Problem With Me, except u? please stop arguing with me, and just do ur own job?

ty...
seems as though a lot of the staff on MCP has "something personal" against you, er

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.
no, only u and sparty astral
(Feb 13th, 2014, 07:23 PM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: please stop arguing with me, and just do ur own job?

You're saying the truth , My job is to defend innocent prisoner, not to babysit other guards.

Try to be useful when you're guarding. You literally give some free swords and exp bottles to prisoners.

signature

(Feb 14th, 2014, 01:52 PM)Sparty link Wrote: [quote author=ShadowHunterDaPro link=topic=409.msg2227#msg2227 date=1392344587]
please stop arguing with me, and just do ur own job?

You're saying the truth , My job is to defend innocent prisoner, not to babysit other guards.

Try to be useful when you're guarding. You literally give some free swords and exp bottles to prisoners.
[/quote]

and tasers and diamonds

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.