My Channel
Sorry, disregard what I said.

The quotes that Astral posted from your posts basically said the same thing and didn't show hypocrisy. Google the word if you don't know what it means.
erm? ok? so was i using hypocrisy or not? ???
None that I can see Smile
ok ty? astral? ur wrong (according to Morbid) (and i think ur wrong too just cuz)
(Feb 15th, 2014, 08:33 PM)MorbidEntree link Wrote: Sorry, disregard what I said.

The quotes that Astral posted from your posts basically said the same thing and didn't show hypocrisy. Google the word if you don't know what it means.

he called himself a grammar nazi being as how he told summon, albeit incorrectly, what I was correcting him on, and then he told you to stop being a grammar nazi

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.
astral can you get permission to lock this thread cuz I'm officially confused to no end Tongue
(Feb 15th, 2014, 11:37 PM)astralaether link Wrote: [quote author=MorbidEntree link=topic=395.msg2417#msg2417 date=1392521584]
Sorry, disregard what I said.

he called himself a grammar nazi being as how he told summon, albeit incorrectly, what I was correcting him on, and then he told you to stop being a grammar nazi
[/quote]

He didn't tell me to stop being a grammar nazi, he told sparty that.
(Feb 16th, 2014, 12:36 AM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: astral can you get permission to lock this thread cuz I'm officially confused to no end Tongue
lol... why would a thread get locked for you being confused?...

(back to the topic) - Silas still needs some video suggestions

signature

[Image: 46w4L0e.jpg]
Thank u for just proving my point summon Tongue