Vinnyv54321's Guard Application
Yes that's what I've heard, but the ip that he showed doesn't even work
To my knowledge he doesn't have the server up at all times like other servers, he only opens it when he or his friends are getting on.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
(Feb 22nd, 2014, 09:10 PM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: thats cuz cray was a dick about it, and is still talking shit about MCP and its players? will is a nice guy and was banned for something that wasn't even valid, i tried the IP of the server he advertised, and it didn't even work? willtd05 deserves unbar, cray just needs to gtfo cuz he's a dick and is not doing anything useful on our forums

^^^^^

this guy wants to be a mod.

signature

[Image: FBItP4u.gif]
Not really sparty...
(Feb 23rd, 2014, 01:02 PM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: Not really sparty...

o.O are you saying that you applied for mod, for no reason?

signature

[Image: FBItP4u.gif]
No, I applied for mod because I wanted to just take a chance, then I realized I probably wasn't going to get it, so I dropped it...
(Feb 23rd, 2014, 02:26 PM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: No, I applied for mod because I wanted to just take a chance, then I realized I probably wasn't going to get it, so I dropped it...

good to hear you apply for staff just because you "want to take a chance"

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.
no, I was just seeing if I had a chance with Mod ? which now I know i don't really
(Feb 23rd, 2014, 08:04 PM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: no, I was just seeing if I had a chance with Mod ? which now I know i don't really

With an attitude like that you wont...