How To Use Chestshop!

ChestShop Tutorial
To make a sign:

To make a ChestShop, you will need a
  • Chest/Trapped Chest
  • Sign
  • If you are selling an item, you must have the item itself [duh]
This is the format for a sign (If your name doesn't work just put the first letter):

[Image: uQh4Dqh.png]

To buy items:

If you would like to purchase the item, meaning you lose money and gain the item, you would make a sign where you would put something like this:

[Image: qKwOCAo.png]
Of course, instead of putting my name, astralaether9, you would put your own username, as well as putting in the correct price and the correct item.

The item people are buying from you must be placed in the chest beforehand. The shop will take the items from your chest and put it in the other player's inventory, while taking the player's money and adding it to your balance.

To buy items:

If you would like to sell the item, meaning you gain money and lose the item, you would make a sign where you would put something like this:

[Image: XrhWmhf.png]
Of course, instead of putting my name, astralaether9, you would put your own username, as well as putting in the correct price and the correct item.

The item you are buying will be stored in the chest as people sell it to you. The shop will take the items from the other player's inventory and put it in your chest, while taking your money and adding it to the other player's balance.

Selling enchanted items:

If you would like to sell an item, you must first hold the item in your hand and run the [Image: VopgKdr.png] command.

Say you were holding this item:

[Image: r3bvz9P.png]

If you ran the the [Image: VopgKdr.png] command, you would receive a message that looked like this:

[Image: yt1rOpN.png]

To implement this into your shop, you would have to put it like this:

[Image: SwV7XoL.png]

Note: You MUST put the dash [ - ] between the item ID and the enchantment code. If you do not do this, your shop will not work. Additionally, you MUST NOT put the hashtag [ # ] before the enchantment code. If you do this, your shop will not work.

If I wanted to sell a Sharpness V Fire Aspect II sword, I would hold the sword in my hand and type [Image: VopgKdr.png]. I would get a message like this:

[Image: 6GI0Roo.png]

To make a shop for this sword, I would make a sign that looked like this:

[Image: 7vxC9bX.png]

If you have any questions, feel free to send me a message.

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.