Skimboardin's Guard App
What is your IGN? Skimboardin
When can you play on MCP? On weekdays, 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM, On weekends, 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM.
What is your timezone? Eastern Standard Time.
What is your rank on the server? Baron
Do you have any experience with other prison servers? Yes, PB-Craft, Killion, Pr1sonT33chG33ks I think thats the name.
Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank. Yes, I was on the MCP but i did "/rankup" and I know not not to do it ever again, I also am Jr.Warden on PB-Craft.
Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Yes, I always do! (Sedimentary Torch!)
Why should we pick you to be out next guard?I believe I should be the next guard on MPC due to the fact that I am VERY active and I'm pretty decent in the art of the pvp. I am an experienced guard and I know what im doing.(And I know never to do /rankup But I just want a chance to prove to the whole entire server that I am fully able to keep the guard position and I promise you I can be the best at the job and I'm willing to put everything I have into the cause to make the server a  happier and better place. I am really hoping that I am seriously considered to be the next guard on MCP.

Thank you for reading!
"I am junior warden on PB-craft."

Is that your own server?..

signature

[Image: FBItP4u.gif]
No sparty
It is urabm123's server btw.

signature

Oldest lasting player that isn't a staff member currently
+1, skim is a great pvper

ps: whats PB-Craft ip?
locking because you have a new thread up

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.