mcman47's Application
IGN: mcman47
What Is Your Timezone?    Eastern Time
What Times Can You Play On The Server?    4:00pm-11:00pm (or Noon to 8:00pm server time)
How Long Have You Played On MCP?    Three Weeks
What Is Your Current Rank On The Server?    Free
Do You Have Any Experience With Other Prison Servers?    Yes, I play them all the time.
Do You Have Any Experience With Guarding?    Yes, I was a guard on ZexyZeks old prison server ever since it came around.
Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room?    Yes I have over and over.
Why Should We Pick You To Be Our Next Guard?    You should pick me as your next guard because I want to help people with questions they may have or protect them from people that just are bloodthirsty. I am very experienced with prison servers and know a lot about them. I will never abuse my power and will only use it for the better. If I see someone new or who needs help with the game, I am always willing to aid their assistance. Therefore I believe I could make the server a better one by becoming guard, thank you for reading my application hope to be apart of the staff sometime in the future.

PS. I Think I'm supposed to say "Sedimentary Torch?"
Nice app, but try to get more time on the server.
And you're missing something important, read the guard rules again  Tongue

signature

[Image: eJxzLMvPySzJzM9zT8zNzEtX0FXwTc1NVfBNzOMq...B7Gx-J.png]
[move]( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)[/move]
[Image: ZlBOKFu.png?1]