Even Moar Donation Ideas!
I think I may of though of something good, alright:

- A new type of PvP item that serves as some sort of explosive.
- It would be a type of firework that you launch horizontally with a limited range.
- It would deal limited damage, of course (Not enough to kill a prot 4 guy in 2 hits lul).
- You could set the price to be reasonable, such as 20 for $8.00
- The best part would be there could be multiple effects, such as ones that just deal straight damage, ones that could freeze opponents (set them in a block of ice), and ones that catch people on fire. >;D

signature

[Image: eJxzLMvPySzJzM9zT8zNzEtX0FXwTc1NVfBNzOMq...B7Gx-J.png]
[move]( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)[/move]
[Image: ZlBOKFu.png?1]
(Jan 13th, 2014, 03:45 PM)BluudBath link Wrote: I think I may of though of something good, alright:

- It would be a type of firework that you launch horizontally with a limited range.
- It would deal limited damage, of course (Not enough to kill a prot 4 guy in 2 hits lul).
- The best part would be there could be multiple effects, such as ones that just deal straight damage, ones that could freeze opponents (set them in a block of ice), and ones that catch people on fire. >;D

Lol sounds cool.

signature

[Image: eJwtx0EKg0AMBdB9TvEvUOkoMjcotNBd9yVgGK06...glwQ~~.png]
(Jan 13th, 2014, 03:45 PM)BluudBath link Wrote: I think I may of though of something good, alright:

Denied, one of the things you may notice about mcp's donations is that the server is still fair to non donator players. This would be unfair to anyone who does not have it.

signature

???
(Jan 13th, 2014, 04:48 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote: [quote author=BluudBath link=topic=58.msg157#msg157 date=1389653107]

Denied, one of the things you may notice about mcp's donations is that the server is still fair to non donator players. This would be unfair to anyone who does not have it.
[/quote]
>donor mine
>fair

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.
(Jan 13th, 2014, 04:54 PM)astralaether link Wrote: [quote author=LaughNgamez link=topic=58.msg169#msg169 date=1389656922]
[quote author=BluudBath link=topic=58.msg157#msg157 date=1389653107]

[/quote]
>donor mine
>fair
[/quote]

Yeah the donor mine is totally fair to people who can't donate
Tongue

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
(Jan 13th, 2014, 05:48 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: [quote author=astralaether link=topic=58.msg171#msg171 date=1389657240]
[quote author=LaughNgamez link=topic=58.msg169#msg169 date=1389656922]
[quote author=BluudBath link=topic=58.msg157#msg157 date=1389653107]

[/quote]
>donor mine
>fair
[/quote]

Yeah the donor mine is totally fair to people who can't donate
Tongue
[/quote]
It enhances the rate those players earn cash, you can earn cash too, just not as quick.

signature

???
#StillStuckInEMine XD

signature

(Jan 13th, 2014, 08:27 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: #StillStuckInEMine XD
rofl
I remember when you could sell 16 snowballs for $100
sooooo much money

signature

#AddBaronSign Tongue

signature

(Jan 13th, 2014, 09:10 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: #AddBaronSign Tongue
who even knows why mods don't have baron inheritance

because silas hasn't bothered to add it

signature