SnipedYall
IGN: SnipedYall

What Is Your Timezone? Eastern Standard

What Times Can You Play On The Server? 2:30 pm - 8:00 pm on weekdays
How Long Have You Played On MCP? About 3-4 months

What Is Your Current Rank On The Server? Baron

Do You Have Any Experience With Other Prison Servers? Yes I am Head-Warden on one server if you want I will pm you the IP to prove it.

Do You Have Any Experience With Guarding? I have been guard 4 times on MCP so this would be my 5th time applying. Smile

Have You Read All The Rules (Guard And Prisoner)? Yes I have read them multiple times and my previous experience as guard has taught me more.

Why Should We Pick You To Be Our Next Guard? You should pick me to be your next C-Guard because I have prior experience with guard so I would know what to do. Also I am decently good at PvP so I will try my hardest not to die a lot so prisoners wouldn't get my sword so there would be less contraband out on MCP. I would like to help the server grow by recommending it to my friends. I wouldn't advertise to them because that is a very bad thing to do because many people will come on and advertise on this server. If I ever got A-Guard again I wold make sure the chat would be clean every once and a while I would remind people to not spam, cuss, caps etc. I would make sure I wouldn't break any rules and if I make a mistake I will ask a Warden/Owner and fix my mistake. I will try my hardest to be the best guard I can possibly be. I will read the rules over and over every day just to make sure I know them by heart. I would love to become the next C-Guard because I could help prisoners by making sure they don't die. I have seen many prisoners C-Baron quit the server because they kept getting killed. I would like to reduce the number of those quits and raise the people on the server. I would be very smart about being guard and not make any silly mistakes like spam like I did when I was first guard. I will use comen sense and try my best to be the best guard I can be. Thank you for your time, your hopefully next C-Guard, -Sniped.

If You Do Not Get A Response On Your App, You Are Not Denied. Assume We Are Full On Staff

signature

Oldest lasting player that isn't a staff member currently

Do You Have Any Experience With Other Prison Servers? Yes I am Head-Warden on one server if you want I will pm you the IP to prove it.

Do You Have Any Experience With Guarding? I have been guard 4 times on MCP so this would be my 5th time applying. Smile

Have You Read All The Rules (Guard And Prisoner)? Yes I have read them multiple times and my previous experience as guard has taught me more.

Why Should We Pick You To Be Our Next Guard? You should pick me to be your next C-Guard because I have prior experience with guard so I would know what to do. Also I am decently good at PvP so I will try my hardest not to die a lot so prisoners wouldn't get my sword so there would be less contraband out on MCP. I would like to help the server grow by recommending it to my friends. I wouldn't advertise to them because that is a very bad thing to do because many people will come on and advertise on this server. If I ever got A-Guard again I wold make sure the chat would be clean every once and a while I would remind people to not spam, cuss, caps etc. I would make sure I wouldn't break any rules and if I make a mistake I will ask a Warden/Owner and fix my mistake. I will try my hardest to be the best guard I can possibly be. I will read the rules over and over every day just to make sure I know them by heart. I would love to become the next C-Guard because I could help prisoners by making sure they don't die. I have seen many prisoners C-Baron quit the server because they kept getting killed. I would like to reduce the number of those quits and raise the people on the server. I would be very smart about being guard and not make any silly mistakes like spam like I did when I was first guard. I will use comen sense and try my best to be the best guard I can be. Thank you for your time, your hopefully next C-Guard, -Sniped. ALL SWORDS BELONG TO US

If You Do Not Get A Response On Your App, You Are Not Denied. Assume We Are Full On Staff

signature

Sorry for that I was rushing to make that application I hope that doesn't affect anything with becoming guard.

signature

Hey, Sniped. That application looks great, but there's one thing you need to do. You should go read through all of the guard rules again. You missed something.

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.
On my second post I fixed it sorry astral! Sad

signature

I see what you mean, but the rule was changed when we moved to the new forums.

signature

Astral switching up the game? Tongue

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
(Jan 11th, 2014, 11:14 AM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: Astral switching up the game? Tongue
the old one was dumb though

signature

Why Should We Pick You To Be Our Next Guard? You should pick me to be your next C-Guard because I have prior experience with guard so I would know what to do. Also I am decently good at PvP so I will try my hardest not to die a lot so prisoners wouldn't get my sword so there would be less contraband out on MCP. I would like to help the server grow by recommending it to my friends. I wouldn't advertise to them because that is a very bad thing to do because many people will come on and advertise on this server. If I ever got A-Guard again I wold make sure the chat would be clean every once and a while I would remind people to not spam, cuss, caps etc. I would make sure I wouldn't break any rules and if I make a mistake I will ask a Warden/Owner and fix my mistake. I will try my hardest to be the best guard I can possibly be. I will read the rules over and over every day just to make sure I know them by heart. I would love to become the next C-Guard because I could help prisoners by making sure they don't die. I have seen many prisoners C-Baron quit the server because they kept getting killed. I would like to reduce the number of those quits and raise the people on the server. I would be very smart about being guard and not make any silly mistakes like spam like I did when I was first guard. I will use comen sense and try my best to be the best guard I can be. Thank you for your time, your hopefully next C-Guard, -Sniped. sedimentary torch

This is edited hopefully I don't get denied for this.

signature

(Jan 11th, 2014, 11:15 AM)astralaether link Wrote: the old one was dumb though

True

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.