_Efex
IGN:_Efex
What Is Your Timezone? Central Standard
When can you play on MCP? 3:30 - 6:00 then 6:30 - 10:00 (Weekday) and 12:00 pm - 1:25, continued after lunch at 2:00pm, -6:00 pm and after dinner at 6:30 - 2:00 am (week end)
How Long Have You Played On MCP? 12+ months
What Is Your Current Rank On The Server? Citizen
Do You Have Any Experience With Other Prison Servers? Yes, multiple small servers and DDtS. I was free and up on all of them. Recently played and guarded on an OP Prison server.
Do You Have Any Experience With Guarding? Yes, MCP B Guard, DDtS T-Guard,  and various smaller servers (A Guard and B Guard on all others).
Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Yes I have, I have been guard 10 times. Re-read both sets of rules. Info room, and Forum rules
Why Should We Pick You To Be Our Next Guard? Well, I have been guard 10 times, trying to make it an eleventh. In the past I have had a good attitude during guarding, except for my first time. I took guarding as a joke, and then I saw how essential it was to the server. I know I have not had a great attitude in the immediate past, but we can all agree that when I guard I'm mannerly and don't break rules. Big or small. Now for the reasons! I have been guard 10 times (give or take) which means experience. A lot of these newer guards aren't that great at guarding. Not mentioning names. But they break rules that they feel are small (like swearing, jailing for the wrong reason, etc) but when I was guard, I never did. Ever. When I was guard, people loved my attitude, I like to think the new people see me and think that they're safe. Another reason I should be chosen is that I'm pretty darned active! A lot of these guards are not active. Like Geo, he usually logs on shortly then logs off. I would not do this. I would help the server immensely. Help it gain members, donations, and amount of good feedback. The new C prisoners log on and, due to lack of guards online at the time, get killed as soon as their PvPTimer gets removed after an hour. Also, I would make sure I did my job without abuse or complaint. Whenever the Prot 4 guys come in and riot, me and another guard usually can resolve it. And when I don't I never rage  at them. Yet another reason why I should be chosen is that I'm in the top 90% at PvP on MCP. I have almost never died in a fair pvp match against people on this server. I usually lag a lot on MCP. This does not hinder my skills at all. I have killed every guard at least once and can easily 1v3 them (me vs 3 guards). Most guards are lacking in the skill department but make up for it in the communications and personality one. Me? When I'm happy (like I am when I'm Guarding Wink) I'm the full package! Hope you enjoyed my app! ~ Efex

ps. All your swords belong to us!

pps. Only thing that bothers me about this new forum are those pesky Sedimentary Torches!! They're everywhere man-- EVERYWHERE!

ppps. I realize that How long I've played on MCP isn't required anymore, as well as the old phrase, but I feel since I am an MCP vet, I would include them #RetroDayPLS

signature

YouTube.com/CauseAndEfex
Will be posting videos relatively soon.
+1

signature

[Image: 46w4L0e.jpg]
-1 +1 -1 +2 = 1

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
You don't like the idea of me being a guard again? I think I was a good guard.

signature

YouTube.com/CauseAndEfex
Will be posting videos relatively soon.
-_______________- The =1 is suppose to be a = +1

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.

signature

[Image: eJxzLMvPySzJzM9zT8zNzEtX0FXwTc1NVfBNzOMq...B7Gx-J.png]
[move]( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)[/move]
[Image: ZlBOKFu.png?1]