MasterScare's Guard Application
What is your IGN? MasterScare

How old are you as of now? 12

What is your current playtime on the server? (/playtime) 200 hours

When can you play on MCP? I can play on MCP a lot. Mon-Fri 15:00-22:00 sat-sun All day (if I have nothing on)

What is your timezone? GMT

What is your rank on the server? Citizen

Do you have any experience with other prison servers?  Yes I played on numerous different prison servers (aem server) I haven't played on any op server though.

Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank (IP if possible). N/A

Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Yes as I played for a long time now I know all there rules. I have never broken these rules and I hope and know that I never will. As many people on the server do I understand that it very important that all staff follow all rules and that all staff treat players with equal respect and If I was accepted the rules won't change.

I'm going to steal The Declaration of Independence

Why should we pick you to be our next guard? I think that I'm a good choice to pick as a guard because I'm a friendly active person in MCP. I try to make everyone happy and I don't kill random people for no reason. I'm not afraid to jail friends on the server and I'm not afraid to report anyone staff or player if they done anything wrong. I do understand that MCP has just got new guards and I can understand and accept it if I get denied for this reason. I also have donated all my lose money to MCP as I feel like it Is the best prison server I have personally  ever come across.

Thanks for reading
MasterScare
(Mar 22nd, 2017, 01:56 PM)MasterScare link Wrote: I also have donated all my lose money to MCP as I feel like it Is the best prison server I have personally  ever come across.
Useless sentence just trying to suck up. I don't talk to you much but you're kind of nice. Your app is short and could use some work. Idk ±1

signature

Oldest lasting player that isn't a staff member currently
(Mar 22nd, 2017, 01:56 PM)MasterScare link Wrote: I also have donated all my lose money to MCP as I feel like it Is the best prison server I have personally  ever come across.
I'm assuming you meant " loose money " but like Sniped said, that's just a way to suck up. Also how does a 12 year old have loose money? But your apps show how much you actually want guard, so I'd give him a chance, but that isn't my place to decide. +1

signature

F
LSI: http://forums.cdgs.net/index.php/topic,3689.0.html
[Image: eL04gJk.png]
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Yes yes I know I'm not im not the best at grammar  (I did mean loose money)
Its not bad. Its a bit short.
You also have apply quite a lot. Im not sure. +1 -1

signature

[Image: XldgxAq.png]
You Needed JimmyDragonJr. Now you have got him.. XD
[Image: M2oq2bs.png]
If you can't use proper grammar you must be really young... like 12- but the app is decent so I'd say 1+, but the fact that you cant spell is pretty sad

signature

//[Image: KSuhqwo.png]
(Mar 23rd, 2017, 11:14 AM)Coolskate2449 link Wrote: If you can't use proper grammar you must be really young... like 12- but the app is decent so I'd say 1+, but the fact that you cant spell is pretty sad
Yep I do know that my grammar is not the best I'm in grade 7 or year 8 so I'm not immature but I just not to good at spelling or grammar
Just because he is 12 doesn't mean he would be bad, from all the time i have been online with him he is usually mature also good app seems to me as the best one to date! Also your playtime shows that you are extremely active and I predict that he wouldn't take the role for granted (unlike others..?) So all in all +1 good luck!

signature

Don't Hate
(Mar 23rd, 2017, 11:14 AM)Coolskate2449 link Wrote: If you can't use proper grammar you must be really young... like 12- but the app is decent so I'd say 1+, but the fact that you cant spell is pretty sad

Hate to be singling out coolskate but, you didn't put a period on the end of your sentence if you're going to be a grammar Nazi. Also can you even see the screen?

signature

(Mar 22nd, 2017, 06:33 PM)cougarboy link Wrote: [quote author=MasterScare link=topic=4782.msg27916#msg27916 date=1490216180]
I also have donated all my lose money to MCP as I feel like it Is the best prison server I have personally  ever come across.
I'm assuming you meant " loose money " but like Sniped said, that's just a way to suck up. Also how does a 12 year old have loose money? But your apps show how much you actually want guard, so I'd give him a chance, but that isn't my place to decide. +1
[/quote]
You don't even play anymore. 
Make sure you re-read over your application before posting it, but I'm not a big grammar person either. Goodluck +1.

signature

[Image: 06RpXAX.png]
[Image: 59Quth5.png]
[Image: dOpSRFk.png]