Ibalisticbear24's Mod app
This is my final app, I hope...
Now Firstly, It is my duty to uphold and exceed the high standards of MCP. I promise to think before acting and dedicate myself to the betterment of MCP. I will not forsake my duty for riches nor for the purpose of self-benefit. To this I swear.
And I will not be easily triggered

Timezone: GMT +0
How Long Have You Played On MCP? 4-5 months
Have You Ever Been: Banned, Muted, Kicked? No
If You Have Been, Why, And For How Long? ---
What is your current playtime on the server? 132 Hours
When can you play on MCP? 2 - 3 hours after school and Most of the day sat-sun
What is your rank on the server? Citezen
Why Should We Pick You To Be Our Next Moderator? People come to me fore help and I reply grammatically correct and helpfully also I have noticed at /info that there was a spot empty for a new moderator, also to add I find no moderators on in my timezone and when I play so I would be a good addition. Also I am well known amongst the staff, although I cannot use ts i connect with some of them well. i am also extremely active as in around a month i have racked up another 50-60 hours. I constantly have people asking me questions c-a ranked players especially and i have never failed to respond There are not many extremely active mods at the time and i would be a good addition. I have thoroughly looked through all rules moderator, guard and general rules.
Additional Information: Thankyou for reading my newest app, i hope i can get through and I am welcome to any questions Please comment and i will try my best to respond

signature

Don't Hate
-1 You're a good person but you're too keen for the job. Just wait like 2months and then apply.

signature

[Image: LNaTc2A.png]
OG Hardcore Prison Player
Your playtime is very good now and its a pretty good app.

signature

[Image: XldgxAq.png]
You Needed JimmyDragonJr. Now you have got him.. XD
[Image: M2oq2bs.png]
good app good luck!

signature

[Image: 9aabf691e1dff868f2587373a1555d92.png]
+1 would be good for job in my opinion
Might Quickly add you've made like 3 apps in 5 weeks so slow that down a bit.

signature

[Image: XldgxAq.png]
You Needed JimmyDragonJr. Now you have got him.. XD
[Image: M2oq2bs.png]
Bad app, denied.

signature

???