Oddordyr's Guard Application (Real)
Before I start I'd like to point out what my mutes were about by adding a picture. Put it in a spoiler to reduce space.

[Image: f2ea6ffa4789da87ddea1b865196a255.png]

What is your IGN? Oddordyr the man who is going to steal the Declaration of Independence

How old are you as of now? 14

What is your current playtime on the server? (/playtime) 32.9 Hours

When can you play on MCP? Everyday from 2:00 PM - 10:00 PM (EST)

What is your timezone? EST

What is your rank on the server? Free

Do you have any experience with other prison servers? No I've only been on MCP

Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank (IP if possible). I've been guard on MCP quite a few times so I have a substantial amount of experience.

Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Yes I have re-read the rules due to the changes.

Why should we pick you to be our next guard? Due to the fact that I am an experienced MCP player, I feel as if I am qualified due to the fact that I have been guard multiple times before. This has allowed me to experience the various aspects of guard and reduces the expectation of me to mess up. I've already made silly mistakes in the past which I have learned and improved from. Lately I have been playing quite a bit and feel as if I am starting to be inducted into the community once again. Although I enjoy messing with certain people, I never take it to the next level.  I have talked to a couple of people and asked them whether or not they think I've improved from the arrogant prick I was last map and 2/3 said they liked me better this map. I think that also shows that I've matured from last map as I only cared about getting promoted. Due to my break I feel as if I have very little reason to show any favoritism. I will also try to help any new players when I join and be less strict as the ranks decrease.  In the time I've been back, I've been enjoying the server and the various events that occur within the community. As well as the fact that if I do get accepted, I'd have 3 other guards to help and maybe even teach. Hopefully I don't come off as an arrogant bastard by saying how much experience I've had.

Tell me if I missed anything and constructive criticism only please.

signature

Oldest lasting player that isn't a staff member currently
+1 You have been here sense like V2 You have experience and watch us guards and even test us
(Mar 4th, 2017, 03:12 PM)Greyceon link Wrote: +1 You have been here sense like V2 You have experience and watch us guards and even test us
Thanks I just don't want you guys demoted since you are so new.

signature

Nice guy and seems like he knows how to Guard. +1

signature

[Image: LNaTc2A.png]
OG Hardcore Prison Player
Meow!

signature

[Image: 9aabf691e1dff868f2587373a1555d92.png]
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuCH5x98rxg&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
[Image: meow-so-serious.jpeg]

sorry lol had to!

signature

[Image: 9aabf691e1dff868f2587373a1555d92.png]
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-0NIFjgbwA[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKqo2dKF-68[/youtube]

+1

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]
Throwback to V3 Halloween thingy with the nether bricks.

signature

Very active player, needs his play time up but he also gained 8 hours today so playtime wont be a problem in the future, +1.

signature

[Image: 06RpXAX.png]
[Image: 59Quth5.png]
[Image: dOpSRFk.png]