JimmyDragonJr's Guard Application (Accepted)
What is your IGN? JimmyDragonJr

How old are you as of now? 13 (Ik)

What is your current playtime on the server? 110.1 hours

When can you play on MCP? Between 7-8pm weekdays and 5 hours between 7am-8pm weekends

What is your timezone? UTC+10.00

What is your rank on the server? Citizen

Do you have any experience with other prison servers? Yes i have played a few other servers mainly OP though.

Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank (IP if possible). No i have no experiences as a guard but i hope to have an experience on this server

Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Yes I have read all the rules on the forums and in the info room

Why should we pick you to be our next guard? I believe I should be chosen as the next CDGS MCP Guard because I know I will be a great fit for one of the guard roles available. I have put time into this server and I am willing to extend me weekly playtime to help this server. I love helping out on this server. I don't (think) I have a bad relationship with anyone on the server. I will always try my best not to mess up and i will stay active and be online as much as I can. I Regularly go over the guards rules so I know what to do if I am selected. I am sure you will have no regrets if you decide to choose me to be the next guard on CDGS MCP. I might also add lately I have been working on my PvP skills and I am starting to improve, I know being good at PvP is an important part of being guard.

And Yes Silas, Mae and Zs I will stop asking question. xD

Thanks for Reading. Constructive Criticism only please. I'm going to steal the declaration of Independence. 
Thanks, JimmyDragonJr

signature

[Image: XldgxAq.png]
You Needed JimmyDragonJr. Now you have got him.. XD
[Image: M2oq2bs.png]
How did I manage to pass you by a considerable amount in playtime and I've only been here for a month? Also CDGS MCP Guard

signature

Oldest lasting player that isn't a staff member currently
Accepted.

signature

???
(Mar 26th, 2017, 01:52 AM)LaughNgamez link Wrote: Accepted.
yay

signature

[Image: XldgxAq.png]
You Needed JimmyDragonJr. Now you have got him.. XD
[Image: M2oq2bs.png]
Lock this please.

signature

Oldest lasting player that isn't a staff member currently