Ibalisticbear24's Mod application (Improved)
Firstly:
It is my duty to uphold and exceed the high standards of MCP. I promise to think before acting and dedicate myself to the betterment of MCP. I will not forsake my duty for riches nor for the purpose of self-benefit. To this I swear.

Timezone: UK GMT +0

How Long Have You Played On MCP? At least 6 months

Have You Ever Been: Banned, Muted, Kicked? No, Never

If You Have Been, Why, And For How Long? ---

What is your current playtime on the server? 85 Hours as of today (still rising)

When can you play on MCP? 2+ hours after school 3:30 GMT + and on weekends 3 hours from The morning 8:00 +

What is your rank on the server? Free

Why Should We Pick You To Be Our Next Moderator? As I stand, I am a trusted worthy member of the community. I'm online a lot and a lot of people already interact with me already and I reply friendly back. I believe there is a need for a Mod in my Timezone because as it stands there are rarely moderators online when I am. also I have found myself helping c, b and a ranked people.

I like this server, it has the best everything Chestshop, online map, plots, mines it was all better than any prison server. And the active friendly community (you!) is the cherry on the top. So I would like to become a trustworthy helpful member of this community and do my bit. I have lots of experience Admining (Now its a word!) moderating and I even hosted my own server a few years ago (not successful) But over that length of time I have learnt a lot. I fully understand and read the rules of being a moderator.

To sum up I believe I would make a great member to the team and it would be great if I got in.

Additional Information: If you have any additional questions about me or the application I'm up for responding.

Thankyou for reading

-ibalisticbear24

signature

Don't Hate
Correction:

I have been here for 3-4 months played
Sorry

-ibalisticbear24

signature

Don't Hate
Quick tip from past experiences from other servers. If the community isn't very happy about your application. Wait a while. You seem like a good player just don't spam applications. If you only playing the sever to get staff you probably won't get it.
+1 good application!

signature

F
LSI: http://forums.cdgs.net/index.php/topic,3689.0.html
[Image: eL04gJk.png]
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Good app but i think you should go for guard first then try for mod.
(Not my choice of course!)

signature

[Image: XldgxAq.png]
You Needed JimmyDragonJr. Now you have got him.. XD
[Image: M2oq2bs.png]
I chose to apply for mod as I like and fully understand the moderator rules, it is the following I would prefer to enroll as a moderator

signature

Don't Hate
ok. i understand

signature

[Image: XldgxAq.png]
You Needed JimmyDragonJr. Now you have got him.. XD
[Image: M2oq2bs.png]
+1 Nice guy
Important note

I will not be easily triggered
Sorry for not including this in the app
But now it is

sorry.

-ibalisticbear24

signature

Don't Hate
Even though I don't know you, I don't see you on much, but that could simply just be because different timezones. But otherwise great application I think you'd be the right fit. +1, goodluck!

signature

[Image: LNaTc2A.png]
OG Hardcore Prison Player