Kunvoi
Your IGN: SPIbelle9
Offender's? IGN: Kunvoi
Offender's? rank: Citizen
What the abuser was doing: disclosed personal information
What server this was on: MCP
When this happened: (Include date and timezone) August 21, around 1:3ish am (Central)
Proof: [Image: V20WjuH.png]
Additional info: Kunvoi posted her instagram in the public chat a couple times before and I decided to follow it because I trusted her. Anyway, her name on instagram displays her name (not Katherine, but Vicki). Apparently people were calling her that and said that I told them... but she publicly displayed her instagram. So me, the petty bitch that I am, was confused why she blocked me and we got into a small argument. That is when she said my first and last name. I am mad because I only trust a few people on the server with my info and she said it publicly. It is just a name, but it is not a common last name and I can be very easily found since it isn't common at all. My ten year old sister also plays on the server so her last name is exposed as well, which I definitely do not want.

Don't know if this is a big offense, but whatever. Still worth a post, I guess?

signature

[Image: RqrtQYi.png]
This is indeed worth a post, and yes I am at fault. I spoke recklessly, and I think I should be punished for my actions. There is nothing I deny, because I do not have proof to prove that I am right. If you'd bother to talk to me, SPIbelle9, then you would know that Katherine is my middle name, and Vicki is my first. I find it hard to believe that you care about your name so much, why would you "trust" someone you haven't even had a conversation longer than 10 minutes with? And not count that we have more arguments than talks. You are responsible for your own accounts, you should not be giving away information that you want to remain a secret so freely. Nonetheless, I understand that I am wrong, and I will take full responsibility for my actions, and I accept any punishment that will strike up.

signature

[Image: w0nB0qd.png]
Users has been banned for a week.

If this happens again it will be a perma ban with no chance for an appeal. We take situations like this very seriously.

signature

???