HaZardZ321730 Ban Appeal
IGN: HaZardZ321730

Who banned you? It doesn't say

When were you banned? (Time/Date) July 6th 2:45 AM

Why were you banned? Harassment

Are you at fault? No, because me and a small group of others have this joke with madison saying welcome rack to her when she joins. And then Naltrac said Madison send nudes as a prank and he got banned for that. Then she told me to stop, and I did. Then I said to Oddordyr SAD which me and him know that that means Saw a Duck. But Madison thinks it means Suck a dick? Then I said Madison Saw a Duck and then I kept playing for like 30 minutes talking to a few people in teamspeak. Then I go onto another server with naltrac, cwpsteelers, Oddordyr and come back and i'm perm banned. Naltrac got banned for 3 days but it turned into a perm ban for a joke? So in the end when she told me to stop I stopped then an hour later I got banned.

What was your rank on MCP? Citizen And Donor

Why should we unban you? Because This is my main server and I've put alot of time and effort into this server and speant alot of money on it so that would suck for it to all go to waste. Also I don't think its fair that she told me to stop and I stopped and she continued to randomly ban me later
Additional info: None

signature

[Image: 7q259kc.png?1]
Alright Hazard, I don't agree with this kind of behavior. People call me geonut and say welcome back geonut and it's whatever, but the things you said to Madison aren't appropriate. I was surprised to hear you were banned earlier, it surprised me even more once I heard why you were banned. I don't believe you meant saw a duck when you said SAD. I don't really think much of the SAD thing. I'd probably unban you and I imagine you might be eventually. But this is probably more personal to Madison. I wont speak for her, it's up to Madison whether you're unbanned or not.

signature

(Mar 23rd, 2022, 02:35 PM)GeoDope link Wrote:[quote author=serrian_ link=topic=6355.msg39052#msg39052 date=1647977252]
no

serrian doesn't deserve +15/-7 karma, he wishes he could deny apps. Serrian is never getting staff again lmao
[/quote]
(Jul 6th, 2016, 12:10 AM)GeoDope link Wrote: Alright Hazard, I don't agree with this kind of behavior. People call me geonut and say welcome back geonut and it's whatever, but the things you said to Madison aren't appropriate. I was surprised to hear you were banned earlier, it surprised me even more once I heard why you were banned. I don't believe you meant saw a duck when you said SAD. I don't really think much of the SAD thing. I'd probably unban you and I imagine you might be eventually. But this is probably more personal to Madison. I wont speak for her, it's up to Madison whether you're unbanned or not.
Oh well she hates my guts and would laugh if I died irl so is there a way  to purchase an unban?

signature

Also, she did tell me to stop and I did stop

signature

(Jul 6th, 2016, 12:12 AM)HaZardZ321730 link Wrote: ......so is there a way  to purchase an unban?

I cannot comment on the ban as I know nothing at all about what went on but in response to your question: http://mcshop.cdgs.net/category/206079 Unban Package (all CDGS servers)

p.s. try not to get caught up with other players when they are being childish/rude/disrespectful etc... as this doesn't help you (and your guard app.). Without certain players encouraging you/you joining in with them, you can be a nice player.
Lying doesn't get you unbanned either, I've learned that the hard way. #XrayFTW. You and I both know that SAD means suck a dick. If you're trying to play the victim card like keemstar does, you're horrible at it. -1

signature

F
LSI: http://forums.cdgs.net/index.php/topic,3689.0.html
[Image: eL04gJk.png]
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(Jul 6th, 2016, 01:09 AM)cougarboy link Wrote: Lying doesn't get you unbanned either, I've learned that the hard way. #XrayFTW. You and I both know that SAD means suck a dick. If you're trying to play the victim card like keemstar does, you're horrible at it. -1
You still xray to this day lol. SAD Means Saw a duck but whatever cougar boy

signature

(Jul 6th, 2016, 01:11 AM)HaZardZ321730 link Wrote: [quote author=cougarboy link=topic=3938.msg22676#msg22676 date=1467792553]
Lying doesn't get you unbanned either, I've learned that the hard way. #XrayFTW. You and I both know that SAD means suck a dick. If you're trying to play the victim card like keemstar does, you're horrible at it. -1
[/quote]

I sure do! I'm proud of it! Can you not tell by my hashtag??!

Urban dictionary is a valid source for any kind of Internet slang, go ahead and look up sad. And even if that isn't enough, I searched pages of pages on the Internet and found nothing saying it meant saw a duck

signature

F
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(Jul 6th, 2016, 01:19 AM)cougarboy link Wrote: [quote author=HaZardZ321730 link=topic=3938.msg22677#msg22677 date=1467792688]
[quote author=cougarboy link=topic=3938.msg22676#msg22676 date=1467792553]
[/quote]

Urban dictionary is a valid source for any kind of Internet slang, go ahead and look up sad. And even if that isn't enough, I searched pages of pages on the Internet and found nothing saying it meant saw a duck
[/quote] Urban dictionary lol? I made it up HAHAH #exposed

signature

(Jul 6th, 2016, 01:29 AM)HaZardZ321730 link Wrote: [quote author=cougarboy link=topic=3938.msg22678#msg22678 date=1467793159]
[quote author=HaZardZ321730 link=topic=3938.msg22677#msg22677 date=1467792688]
[quote author=cougarboy link=topic=3938.msg22676#msg22676 date=1467792553]
[/quote]

[/quote] Urban dictionary lol? I made it up HAHAH #exposed
[/quote]

Definitely made it up http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Sad

#Exposed  facepalming

signature

F
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)