Pigmine123 and A2 abuse
. Holy shit give him the fucking axe and lock the post before this cause more commotion. Literally if it's the fact that he took the axe and refused to give it back and continues to deny that he is in the wrong.  Just resolve the issue.

signature

" If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour... you're gonna see some serious shit."-
Dr. Emmett Brown
According to pigmine the axe was disposed if that was the case just demote him, a higher staff member should not be acting like this.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
(Apr 17th, 2016, 06:51 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: According to pigmine the axe was disposed if that was the case just demote him, a higher staff member should not be acting like this.

If the axe was disposed of it is a clear indication the of snobbery.

signature

" If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour... you're gonna see some serious shit."-
Dr. Emmett Brown
If I give him one of my own axes will you all be happy?
Wow so nice of you! I think that would solve the issue.  But you acted in a way staff shouldn't still that doesn't change it

signature

[Image: mkBL7zX.png]
[Image: 3f2d36868b5f5bd4e6f50be87a33e298.png]
Honestly, people are starting to act really childish. A2 and pig mine are fairly established on the server, pulling shit like this is more than disgraceful. It's not staff abuse like others have already mentioned, but it's s good example of how some people here act like dicks for no real reason.
I haven't been on lately but I would like silas or zeedin to address the matter instead of letting everyone bicker.

signature

Dr. Emmett Brown