CDGS
Pigmine123 and A2 abuse - Printable Version

+- CDGS (https://forums.cdgs.net)
+-- Forum: General Minecraft (https://forums.cdgs.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Staff Reports (https://forums.cdgs.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=81)
+--- Thread: Pigmine123 and A2 abuse (/showthread.php?tid=15404)

Pages: 1 2

Pigmine123 and A2 abuse - BagelThief - Apr 17th, 2016

Your IGN: Bagel_Thief
Abuser?s IGN: Pigmine123 and A2thejaygaming
Abuser?s rank: A-Guard and Head-Guard
What the abuser was doing: WyldCatG and I had summoned a monster (can't remember the name, it was a zombie pigman) with my dragon egg (which I had gotten from a crate) and Wyld had asked A2 how to summon something in the arena. After we had summoned, A2 and Pigmine show up and start killing the thing with us. We kill the monster, but pigmine took the drop. They're guards who should have been patroling and making sure there was no pvp happening, but instead they were bothering players who just wanted to fight a boss. I ask that pigmine123 return the axe that was dropped.
When this happened: April 17th, 2016, around 7pm EST
Proof: I can't scroll up in the chat far enough to get the proof of Pigmine123 telling me that he got the drop, but he did. Ask him.

Thank you.

-Bagel_Thief

Re: Pigmine123 and A2 abuse - WyldcatG - Apr 17th, 2016

I think that we should have been able to ask A STAFF MEMEBER how to summon something without having to worry about them interfering with our fight. The boss was arrodon and the weapon he got was the axe of arrodon. Pig mine says he can't give it back because axes are weapons(only if used in pvp), so he said he gets to keep it for himself.

Re: Pigmine123 and A2 abuse - A2thejaygaming - Apr 17th, 2016

This isn't abuse , people take things like this all the time , if someone were to call us to a location we would have went. I stop fighting the Arrdon halfway through the fight , honestly don't see how this is abuse.

Re: Pigmine123 and A2 abuse - mitsuo_wolfblood - Apr 17th, 2016

(Apr 17th, 2016, 04:49 PM)A2thejaygaming link Wrote: This isn't abuse , people take things like this all the time , if someone were to call us to a location we would have went. I stop fighting the Arrdon halfway through the fight , honestly don't see how this is abuse.

You don't think it's abuse because it's about you lmfao. Just have pigmine give back his axe since he got it fair and square in the first place.

Guards are there to help prisoners so they shouldn't be allowed to take advantage of prisoners asking them for help

Re: Pigmine123 and A2 abuse - serrian_ - Apr 17th, 2016

Not him really abusing his powers... With that said it is a dick move as well as a guard not fulfilling his duties . The arena is also not in the prison region so prison rules do not apply so he definaly could of given you the axe back. This is a perfect example of staff being selfish and not helpful. In my opinion a penalty should be considered as this is literally a perfect example of bad staff.

(Apr 17th, 2016, 06:01 PM)serrian_ link Wrote: Not him really abusing his powers...

I find it as abusing powers in the fact that prisoners ask the staff online for help and he used that to find out he could come and get a free item

I like how i'm inlcuded as a person that abused even though I only told pig that you were fighting the boss , I didnt even kill it lol , pigmine has the axe.

(Apr 17th, 2016, 06:23 PM)A2thejaygaming link Wrote: I like how i'm inlcuded as a person that abused even though I only told pig that you were fighting the boss , I didnt even kill it lol , pigmine has the axe.
You're the one that told pig we were fighting the boss and probably something on ts like "hehe lets go steal the axe from them and say we aren't allowed to give it back"

(Apr 17th, 2016, 06:33 PM)WyldcatG link Wrote: [quote author=A2thejaygaming link=topic=3676.msg20872#msg20872 date=1460942607]
I like how i'm inlcuded as a person that abused even though I only told pig that you were fighting the boss , I didnt even kill it lol , pigmine has the axe.
You're the one that told pig we were fighting the boss and probably something on ts like "hehe lets go steal the axe from them and say we aren't allowed to give it back"
[/quote]
I went silent becuase I was typing to you , brian asked why I was typing so much and I told him why. He decided to come to the arena , he asks me if we should jump in and I said I dont care.