Staff opinions.
I was doing this the other day on the server but only for the ones who were on at the time sooo here's the full list.

Silas_Bowen: The owner obviously, nothing really against him personally, does what he can to keep the server alive and well cool guy none the less.

Zeedin: Pretty much the same opinion as I have with Silas, pretty chill guy does all he can to help the server out. Usually the go to guy for help on the server, taking for instance when the perms were fucked up he was the go to guy. Again pretty chill nothing against him.

Geonat: Usually a chill guy to talk to, had fun talking to him before in TS the night Efex was on rapping lol.

DaChiimp: Don't know anything about him, didn't seem terribly bad the day he came on from Convicted.

Natefoster: Basically anyone who has read my recent posts will know my feelings to natefoster,

Maaty: Don't know him a lot, don't really care for him takes mod rules a bit too seriously.

Ninja_Penguin: Pretty decent guy from what I've seen of him, good staff member.

Godt: As his staff sign says: Will go inactive, will be demoted.

NothingClassy: Don't know you, probably a convicted nerd.

Mr_StoneCold: Not sure if you're still staff or not, you're a pretty decent guy from what I can tell from your posts, keep up the work m8.

ItsKelinu: Cool guy, had fun with FoundHope with you, pretty sure you're a great guard in the making. Keep it up.

pigmine123: Not much to say about you, pretty decent guy while not staff, was a bit of a knobber when you got C-Guard, pretty chilled out now a days.

A2thejaygaming: Fucking autistic.

KillJoy6753: Same situation as Natefoster.

Girlsrock513: Still owes me 100k, decent in game doesn't loose her cool that often. A bit autistic, fucking shit posts every other day, but over all a decent guard to have, if only she could pvp.

masterovie: One of the best guards/staff I've seen since I've joined, Cool guy to joke around with.

NintendoTurtle: Haven't talked to you a lot, pretty decent from what I know, that's about it.

Enjoy the shit posts bb <3

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
Thanks bb <3

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
I'm re-promoted. <3 Thanks for the kind opinion Smile
(Feb 7th, 2016, 09:33 PM)Mr_StoneCold link Wrote: I'm re-promoted. <3 Thanks for the kind opinion Smile
yay

signature

(Feb 7th, 2016, 09:33 PM)Mr_StoneCold link Wrote: I'm re-promoted. <3 Thanks for the kind opinion Smile

It might change once I see you more in game but welcome none the less.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
Nate still warden and Link still Guard?

signature

As far as I know yes.
My opinion:

we're all shit Kappa

signature

???
(Feb 8th, 2016, 02:26 AM)LaughNgamez link Wrote: My opinion:

we're all shit Kappa
+1

signature

[Image: 06RpXAX.png]
[Image: 59Quth5.png]
[Image: dOpSRFk.png]
(Feb 7th, 2016, 09:15 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: NothingClassy: Don't know you, probably a convicted nerd.
You're probably right..

signature

[Mod] at Minecraft Community Prison
-x-
Stay Classy