LINK WTF
Ok so I was pvping him, then he starts running and handcuffs jails me while im pvping him, pulls out handcuffs while im strafing him and  jails me LIKE WTF. Im quitting MCP if link doesnt get demoted  GG GG GG GG omgemj omgemj omgemj omgemj omgemj omgemj omgemj omgemj

signature

//[Image: KSuhqwo.png]
Even if silas doesn't like link as guard, he will keep him guard as long as he gets something from it. That something is you not being on mcp  omgagrill omgagrill omgagrill omgagrill

signature

F
LSI: http://forums.cdgs.net/index.php/topic,3689.0.html
[Image: eL04gJk.png]
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Proof? Lol? You're just mad that your rival got something you know you'll never have. Although you say "For the last time I don't want guard!' No matter what we all know some people want staff and you're just salty that you hate Link and you can't believe he got guard. One doesn't quit MCP, You know how many times I've heard someone say they quit MCP then I see them again the day after. EX. Cougarboy50. Just stop being salty and get proof before you post.

signature

[Image: 06RpXAX.png]
[Image: 59Quth5.png]
[Image: dOpSRFk.png]
(Jan 5th, 2016, 08:19 PM)Girlsrock5133 link Wrote: Proof? Lol? You're just mad that your rival got something you know you'll never have. Although you say "For the last time I don't want guard!' No matter what we all know some people want staff and you're just salty that you hate Link and you can't believe he got guard. One doesn't quit MCP, You know how many times I've heard someone say they quit MCP then I see them again the day after. EX. Cougarboy50. Just stop being salty and get proof before you post.

There is a reason he didn't put this in staff reports. He obviously doesn't have proof, as he wasn't recording at the current time. The only reason Link was given guard was because of Natefoster, and Silas just decided to go along with it, giving Link the chance. Though there have been multiple times where he has already abused. The times I'm not going to mention here as I believe Silas is looking into one of the incidents. <-- If not I'll ask him to look into it.

This is off topic no reason to have proof. If he had proof this would have been in staff reports? Don't ya think?

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
Now from on whenever link is on MCP i will be recording

signature

(Jan 5th, 2016, 08:19 PM)Girlsrock5133 link Wrote: Proof? Lol? You're just mad that your rival got something you know you'll never have. Although you say "For the last time I don't want guard!' No matter what we all know some people want staff and you're just salty that you hate Link and you can't believe he got guard. One doesn't quit MCP, You know how many times I've heard someone say they quit MCP then I see them again the day after. EX. Cougarboy50. Just stop being salty and get proof before you post.
You are the most stupidest person ive ever met, Ive stated over 10000000000 times. I DONT WANT GUARD. I personally think its not as fun, now if you would stop being a whore that would be great

signature

(Jan 6th, 2016, 08:47 AM)Coolskate2449 link Wrote: [quote author=Girlsrock5133 link=topic=3073.msg16930#msg16930 date=1452050371]
Proof? Lol? You're just mad that your rival got something you know you'll never have. Although you say "For the last time I don't want guard!' No matter what we all know some people want staff and you're just salty that you hate Link and you can't believe he got guard. One doesn't quit MCP, You know how many times I've heard someone say they quit MCP then I see them again the day after. EX. Cougarboy50. Just stop being salty and get proof before you post.
You are the most stupidest person ive ever met, Ive stated over 10000000000 times. I DONT WANT GUARD. I personally think its not as fun, now if you would stop being a whore that would be great
[/quote]
(I've* I've* Don't* it's* And a Period at the end. Grammar. Learn it.)
It isn't that I don't know it's named "Off topic" for a reason, it's that he is so autistic if you get to close to him you might catch it too. This proves that he is just a kid waiting to get attention, thinking he is all cool because he curses at people. How about you stop calling me names? That would be great. I'm sick and tired of people like you ruining my day. Just stop being a little kid and act more mature. All you do is fight, on MCP, on forums, and probably in real life, I'm sick of your bull crap. Grow up. Now THAT would be nice. Mommy isn't always going to be there kid.

signature

(Jan 5th, 2016, 08:39 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: [quote author=Girlsrock5133 link=topic=3073.msg16930#msg16930 date=1452050371]

There is a reason he didn't put this in staff reports. He obviously doesn't have proof, as he wasn't recording at the current time. The only reason Link was given guard was because of Natefoster, and Silas just decided to go along with it, giving Link the chance. Though there have been multiple times where he has already abused. The times I'm not going to mention here as I believe Silas is looking into one of the incidents. <-- If not I'll ask him to look into it.

This is off topic no reason to have proof. If he had proof this would have been in staff reports? Don't ya think?
[/quote]
It isn't the category it's the post itself, It doesn't matter if someone I really liked posted it I'd probably comment the same thing. Its that all I see is people complain about guards abusing. This post was pointless, at least other offtopic posts had a actual conversation, or something to talk over. Not a statement, if you are going to complain over guards abusing don't post just words, post proof. 

signature