pigmine123's Guard Application
What is your IGN? pigmine123
How old are you as of now? 14
When can you play on MCP? All weekends and 2-3 days on weekdays
What is your timezone? Central U.S
What is your rank on the server? Baron
Do you have any experience with other prison servers? Yes
Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank (IP if possible). No
Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Yes, I check them on occasion in case they change without a notification.
Why should we pick you to be out next guard? I have been playing MCP for a while now and I (among many others) feel I would make a good addition to the MCP team. I hate seeing players quit after losing there new stuff to a player with better items. I am good at pvp (not saying it is all the qualities needed to be a guard) and I feel I will be able to keep people safe within my boundaries. I am an active player and want to keep it that way for as long as possible by keeping things fresh, (as known as applying for guard to renew my intrest). I feel as if some staff members get online for a while then leave, but I will not just join and leave. I don't want people joining then leaving after they die or lose items after the first day. I have been around the guards on MCP for a while and I have watched them to see how to (and not to be) a sufficient guard. I feel I could get along well with the other guards and the players while still keeping them from breaking rules. I think all people should get second chances, and I'm a person right? We are all human and we all make mistakes. I feel that I have matured and I've stopped hanging around those whom influence me poorly. That is why I think I should be guard and would make a great addition to the Guard team! I mean, after all, dank fuel can't melt steel memes.
Additional info: I assume the first thing everyone will mention is that pigmine123 is my alt account and BrianADJ is my main, but for the past few months I have started to play a lot more on pigmine123 and not BrianADJ. Even on all other servers pigmine123 is the account I use and usually has the higher rank.
riPepperonis 1

signature

F
LSI: http://forums.cdgs.net/index.php/topic,3689.0.html
[Image: eL04gJk.png]
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+1 Great player I would wait till a spot opens though.

signature

[Image: 06RpXAX.png]
[Image: 59Quth5.png]
[Image: dOpSRFk.png]
(Dec 14th, 2015, 04:12 PM)Girlsrock5133 link Wrote: +1 Great player I would wait till a spot opens though.

As a matter of fact Silas said "Accepting one or maybe two guards." So there is a spot open.

signature

(Dec 14th, 2015, 04:23 PM)xxlink2003xx link Wrote: [quote author=Girlsrock5133 link=topic=2810.msg15822#msg15822 date=1450134753]
+1 Great player I would wait till a spot opens though.

As a matter of fact Silas said "Accepting one or maybe two guards." So there is a spot open.
[/quote]
Thanks for notifying me

signature

[Image: 06RpXAX.png]
[Image: 59Quth5.png]
[Image: dOpSRFk.png]

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
+1 He's been mature. Plus it would be nice to have a guard that's badass at PvP.

signature

Code:

public final class MCPFix extends JavaPlugin{
                            public void onEnable(){
                                                                                                                   getServer().getPlayer("Coolskate2449").setBanned(true);                                                      
      }
                               public void onDisable(){}
}

+1, he would be a very hard guard to kill based off of his PVP skills
Asked him in game if he still wanted guard, never responded rip

signature

???
I am very sorry Silas I was busy studying for exams this week, but if a spot opens up and you are still willing to promote me I will happily take it! Big Grin