Cheecobs AlphaGuard application hehe get the joke
What is your IGN? My full in game name is cheecob123

How old are you as of now? My current age in USA is 15
When can you play on MCP? Not sure exact times, they may vary depending on homework. Although I can play 2 hours on weekdays, maybe more. Also about 4-5 on weekends.

What is your timezone? Central Standard Time (CST)

What is your rank on the server? C, (was Free/Guard on convicted.)

Do you have any experience with other prison servers? Yes, a lot.

Do you have any experience with guarding? Yes, I have been guard multiple times.

Give a list of servers and your guard rank (IP if possible). I was guard on convicted, but it has shut down. I was Warden on computerguys server (convicted plays will know), and other server that have shut down.

Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Yes, I have read the rules.

Why should we pick you to be out next guard?

Being a guard is a big responsibility that some people can't handle. Am I one of those people? No. I think that I should become guard for many reasons. I am responsible, I can handle most situations when needed, do that work that needs to be done, and I can be the one you can count on when you?re are In need. I am hardworking and never give up. When I get killed, I will not rage or hold grudges on them, Instead I will see what I did wrong and learn from my mistakes. I feel that since I have experience I can fulfill this responsibility to the fullest, and do the job correctly. When I need I will try to do it myself, but If I can?t I will man up and ask a fellow guard or staff member for help.

Another trait is that I don't slake off. This is a job that most people won?t get, (even maybe me) and I for sure as heck don?t want to treat it like its nothing, It would be a an honor to get this job. I am not cocky, and will try to be as humble as I can. The main reason I want to become guard is or the prisoners. I remember on most guard servers A block was a slaughter house, newcomers every day come in and get killed and then maybe leave. This has happened to me. I don?t want this to happen because It can lose players and two it is very frustrating getting a bunch of stuff and Elite players with good swords that 1 hit you. I want to help them and be able to stop riots and any other harmful things. I am very dedicated to servers, like I said before when I saw this server I knew it was the one. I believe in that. I love the players and everyone.
Pretty sure you have to be atleast B rank or higher to apply, my suggestion: show proof of you on free on convicted, make a rank transfer in the rank transfer section, and apply again
Good application, but you don't have something that is key in an application that shows you read the rules. Read the rules and edit it accordingly. After all this I will share my opinion.