CraftinCreeper's Guard Application
What is your IGN? CraftinCreeper
How old are you as of now? 16 as of September 15th
When can you play on MCP? I can play all weekends from 1PM to 2AM and on weeknights I can usually play 5-6 hours from 5PM to 11PM AST
What is your timezone? Atlantic Standard Time (AST same as UST)
What is your rank on the server? Citizen
Do you have any experience with other prison servers? Several others but I stick with MCP because it seems the most professional and enjoyable.
Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank (IP if possible). I was guard on my friends server for a while until he stopped paying the bill, and I've guarded on MCP twice, I was demoted twice though one was false, and I was offered guard back but I declined.
Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Of course I have, I find myself reminding other guards and helping them out when they need to know when to call for instance asking for drugs if a player is holding the item to check if it is indeed contraband. (Dank fuel can't melt steel memes.)
Why should we pick you to be out next guard? I should be picked because I am both a long time player, and a helper of the server. I try to donate often to keep some money is Silas' wallet and I love to suggest new ideas for the server to help boost player count, though I  understand it fluctuates and that can't be helped. I have been guard multiple times, I respect all of the staff, and I am easily reached so if there is a riot or someone who has been killing new people the other people on can contact me either through Skype or TeamSpeak which I am usually on. I understand when to give warnings and when not to, which I've noticed some people giving wardens to Free ranks and some other people getting no warnings whatsoever. I will explain to new players how the server works and how to get money as well as what the benefits of voting are. I love the MCP community and I love to see it growing everyday. I noticed the guard count is low when I made the other post regarding the Staff List and since my 2 other faction owners have applied, I figured I would give it a shot too.

signature

Kill me
riPepperonis 1

signature

F
LSI: http://forums.cdgs.net/index.php/topic,3689.0.html
[Image: eL04gJk.png]
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)