zs471's guard application
What is your IGN? zs471

How old are you as of now? Seventeen

When can you play on MCP? Anytime after 1:45pm EST on the weekdays and

whenever on the weekends.

What is your timezone? Eastern Standard Time

What is your rank on the server? Baron Donor

Do you have any experience with other prison servers? Yes I've played on five prison servers total that I can think of, two of them are shut down.

Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank (IP if possible). This server, MCP-MCS.com, back in the day I was guard for 11 months straight.

Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Yeah, I reread them before I made this application. dank fuel can't melt steel memes.

Why should we pick you to be our next guard? I miss the excitement of guarding on the server. I was guard on the server for 11 straight months, there is no doubt I have the experience. I would like to help the server grow and encourage new players to actually stay and play. Now I could feed you lines of crap about how I'll be so nice to everyone and me being staff will change everything, but that's what everyone does. For the sake of keeping things short and simple I'll just say, I was staff for 11 months straight and I'm pretty sure I have another 11 in me.

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
Great Player.

signature

I think he has definitely improved. Worth a shot. +1
accepted

signature

???