urabm123's guard application
What is your IGN? urabm123

How old are you as of now? 15

When can you play on MCP? Now that school is starting, 7pm-11pm on weekdays and all day on weekends.

What is your timezone? Eastern standard

What is your rank on the server? Baron

Do you have any experience with other prison servers? Not really. Mainly mcp, been playing for multiple years.

Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank (IP if possible). I guarded on the mcp before mcp-mcs.com

Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Of course. dank fuel can't melt steel memes

Why should we pick you to be out next guard? Pick me to be the next guard because I know this server very well. I have been playing for a long, long time. Everyone knows me and they know how friendly I am. MCP is one of the best servers and I would love to become guard on it, once again. I know this is lame for me applying for the millionth time but I miss guarding. Protecting the young prisoners is what I love to do and as well as expanding the community of CDGS. I am worth your next choice because your staff count is running low and I think I can finish it. Having urabm123 as guard can change lives to become better than ever. Please suggest me as to be the next guard on MCP.
Urabm is generally a nice player although he is rarely on. I have seen him on more often starting yesterday. Two days of activity doesn't mean much to me. If he can consistently be active for more that two weeks he might be worth a shot. Also he didn't put much effort into his application. -1
-1  deniedimj
  riPepperonis 1

signature

F
LSI: http://forums.cdgs.net/index.php/topic,3689.0.html
[Image: eL04gJk.png]
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]