strawburry_cream's Mod Application
Timezone: Central
How Long Have You Played On MCP? Since V3
Have You Ever Been: Banned, Muted, Kicked? Yes, recently. Other times were from the ban hammer.
If You Have Been, Why, And For How Long? I was banned for "insulting Astral's memes" for permanent time until I created an unban application, and temporarily banned for 2 minutes by the hammer
Why Should We Pick You To Be Our Next Moderator? You should pick me to be the next "Moderator" because I've done the similar Mod job on V4. I will continue to follow the rules and make sure I don't make any mistakes in this following position. Furthermore, I've been dedicated to MCP for quite a while now and I would like to take role in another staff position in the easiest way possible. I'm really excited that this became a possible opportunity for me as well because I don't have much going on during the day (except for school starting soon) and I enjoyed my last staff position on the server. In addition, I am the type of person that loves to help out and I'd love to have another try at a staff position on MCP.
Additional Information: Thanks for reading <3
+1 great player

signature

+1 Mae is the way! :3  snoopdawg snoopdawg

signature

F
LSI: http://forums.cdgs.net/index.php/topic,3689.0.html
[Image: eL04gJk.png]
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+1 <3

signature

[Image: 06RpXAX.png]
[Image: 59Quth5.png]
[Image: dOpSRFk.png]

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
Nice player, I think she would do a fine job at helping out new players. She has been generally pretty active. If she can play a little more often I think she would be perfect for the position. +1
+1 Amazing mod best out of all of them :D
+1 She has one of the best if not the best reputation on the server and did a great job as a moderator when it was a staff position and I don't think it will be a difficult decision if there's just one spot open.
(Aug 29th, 2015, 10:15 AM)DaNate link Wrote: If she can play a little more often I think she would be perfect for the position. +1
About this nate, when she was a moderator on v4 she was online all the time and if she did get accepted I'm sure that would be the case once again.

signature

[Image: user1-light.png]
(Aug 29th, 2015, 10:58 AM)b_bob58 link Wrote: +1 She has one of the best if not the best reputation on the server and did a great job as a moderator when it was a staff position and I don't think it will be a difficult decision if there's just one spot open. [quote author=DaNate link=topic=2337.msg13496#msg13496 date=1440868555]
If she can play a little more often I think she would be perfect for the position. +1
About this nate, when she was a moderator on v4 she was online all the time and if she did get accepted I'm sure that would that would be the case once again.
[/quote]

Agreed

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
Nice app