AdmiralGames' Guard Application
What is your IGN? AdmiralGames
How old are you as of now? 13 (however, on a maturity test I scored a maturity of a 20-40 year old).
When can you play on MCP? Almost everyday. There may be a week or two when I am not on as frequently every now and  then, though.
What is your timezone? Eastern Standard Time (EST)
What is your rank on the server? A
Do you have any experience with other prison servers? Yes, although now they are not running anymore.
Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank (IP if possible). Yes. Savage realms.
Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Yes.
Why should we pick you to be out next guard? You should pick me to be a guard because, I love to help returning, and new players with any questions that they have. I also am very active and try to play at least an hour a day. I also loved being a guard for Savage Realms, and after it closed I felt lost, while playing Minecraft, and wanted someone to put their trust and faith into me.

dank fuel can't melt steel memes
-AdmiralGames

signature

"Report #6 Demote Link Already!"

~Girls
I really think he is a good player. He is very mature and everytime there is someone in need of help he helps. 1+

signature

[Image: 06RpXAX.png]
[Image: 59Quth5.png]
[Image: dOpSRFk.png]
-1 1. Fucking twat 2. is gonna be banned for racism,

signature

(Jul 7th, 2015, 06:44 PM)xxlink2003xx link Wrote:-1 1. Fucking twat 2. is gonna be banned for racism,
"No one asked for your comment" ~Link 2015

signature

"Report #6 Demote Link Already!"

~Girls
(Jul 7th, 2015, 06:44 PM)xxlink2003xx link Wrote:-1 1. Fucking twat 2. is gonna be banned for racism,
Link stop posting fucking useless comments, just because you don't like the player on a personal level does not mean they don't have a chance at becoming guard so take your useless thoughts elsewhere, nobody appreciates your stupidity.

signature

[Image: user1-light.png]
Just because you guys have rough times doesnt mean he isnt going to become guard. Link if i was you i would say 1+ Because he is a good player and he helps people. i havent seen him pvp but i assume he is good. So dont comment he is a twat cause the real twat here is you. GG GG GG REKT GG GG

signature

stfu

signature

[Image: EVzIaqP.gif]
(Jul 7th, 2015, 07:01 PM)Girlsrock5133 link Wrote:Just because you guys have rough times doesnt mean he isnt going to become guard. Link if i was you i would say 1+ Because he is a good player and he helps people. i havent seen him pvp but i assume he is good. So dont comment he is a twat cause the real twat here is you. GG GG GG REKT GG GG
+1 my bad Tongue

signature

+1 AdmiralGames is a decent player and although he could learn a few things, I feel he should be given at least one shot at being a guard.

signature

[Image: user1-light.png]
-1 AdmiralGames has been disrespectful and extremely immature on the server hub. He and link need to realize most rules apply on the hub that apply on MCP.