TySun's Guard App
What is your IGN? TySun
How old are you as of now? 15
When can you play on MCP? Hours every day, mostly at noon
What is your timezone? Mountain Time
What is your rank on the server? E
Do you have any experience with other prison servers? Yes
Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank (IP if possible) I was a Guard on a server called brutalmc(BrutalMC-mcpro.co) shut down due to funding problems :/
Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Yes
Why should we pick you to be out next guard? I think you should pick me too be the next guard because I am very active, and I like to help. I help new players all the time and enjoy showing them how to play. I am very active and can play for multiple hours each day, using the hours to help improve the server. I am very experienced with the guard rank, have read all rules of MCP and know them all. I have been playing on MCP for about a year, give or take a few months, and put a lot of effort into the things I do. Thanks for even taking time to read this, have a nice day!

dank fuel cant melt steel memes

Nice guy would be a great guard. TySun you forgot u were a guard on slabcraft but u resigned. But +1 GG

signature

† DarkAngels Gang †
Amazing player, very respectful, experienced, and knows the rules inside-out. PvP is never a huge factor but he is one of the better PvP players on the server. I would love to see TySun on the Guard Wall. +1
Accidently posted twice sorry

signature

F
LSI: http://forums.cdgs.net/index.php/topic,3689.0.html
[Image: eL04gJk.png]
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(Jul 5th, 2015, 03:18 PM)ttthorne link Wrote:Nice guy would be a great guard. TySun you forgot u were a guard on slabcraft but u resigned. But +1 GG

fuck off you banned cunt.

signature

(Jul 5th, 2015, 10:11 PM)xxlink2003xx link Wrote:[quote author=ttthorne link=topic=2140.msg12364#msg12364 date=1436134698]
Nice guy would be a great guard. TySun you forgot u were a guard on slabcraft but u resigned. But +1 GG

[/quote]

Don't tell kids to fuck off you bloody fucking twat.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
I love MCP because I love hearing kids scream obscenities at each other

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.
My application is not a place to argue and cuss  facepalming so stop please  deniedimj
(Jul 6th, 2015, 12:36 AM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote:[quote author=xxlink2003xx link=topic=2140.msg12372#msg12372 date=1436159494]
[quote author=ttthorne link=topic=2140.msg12364#msg12364 date=1436134698]

[/quote]

Don't tell kids to fuck off you bloody fucking twat.
[/quote]

[Image: Anchorman-well-that-escalated-quickly.jpg]

signature

-James Cameron
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Born too late to explore the earth, born too soon to explore the galaxy. Born just in time to гคเรє ๓ץ ๔๏ภﻮєг ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ