Curr's Guard Application
What is your IGN? Curr
How old are you as of now? I am 14
When can you play on MCP? I can normally play everyday except Tuesdays and Thursdays, between 5:00 to 8:00
What is your timezone? Eastern
What is your rank on the server? Citizen
Do you have any experience with other prison servers? Yes I do, I happen to run one. (dank fuel can't melt steel memes)
Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank (IP if possible).I was an E Guard on an old server that got shut down, it was called noobcraft.
Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Yes I surely have
Why should we pick you to be out next guard? I'm naturally hardworking, loyal, It feels good to be trusted and help other people and make sure rules are followed, I have been playing MCP for at least two years, I have enjoyed it very much and seen the resets and changes, I've made many "friends" on here and such. But being able to take something serious in minecraft, such as a job of a guard, is something i've wanted, especially on a server as well made as MCP. I feel if I can be trusted and accepted by Silas, then I can be happy and serve as a guard on MCP, with no problems. I do report bugs and abusings, (if i find them). and I am naturally nice to all others, especially fellow staff. I'm going for every opportunity i can get. Thank You for taking our time to read this!

signature

~"Condlict is not best solved by violence. Unless it's Minecraft"~
[Deleted Content]

signature

~"Condlict is not best solved by violence. Unless it's Minecraft"~
Very nice player, always positive, has been playing for a long time. Just try to be more active and you will have an even better shot. +1
He is plenty active, he knows the rules, and nice guy.

signature

+1 good guy

signature

[Image: eJxzLMvPySzJzM9zT8zNzEtX0FXwTc1NVfBNzOMq...B7Gx-J.png]
[move]( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)[/move]
[Image: ZlBOKFu.png?1]